“Great location and the most fabulous views of the Annapolis waterfront. LOVED the steamed Maryland Blue hardshell crabs...”
Review of Carrol's Creek

Carrol's Creek
Reserve with OpenTable
Carrol's Creek is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 359 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 5th St.
Transit: Water taxi from downtown Annapolis.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed August 22, 2008

Great location and the most fabulous views of the Annapolis waterfront. LOVED the steamed Maryland Blue hardshell crabs :)

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Write a ReviewReviews (1,157)

Severna Park, Maryland
Reviewed August 7, 2008

Nice to sit outside on the deck

Reviewed July 24, 2008

Being from the Midwest, whenever I travel to towns with fresh seafood, I always indulge as much as possible, especially on crab cakes. My latest business trip to Annapolis was no exception. After eating crab cakes at several of the restaurants listed on the tourist map, the last day I asked some locals which restaurant was their favorite. Their answer-Carrol's Creek. A short water taxi ride away from where my hotel shuttle dropped us off, we were pleasantly surprised by the pretty red umbrellas and the sunny location. We opted to sit inside because the direct sunlight was pretty brutal. I had a mojito, and ordered the crab cakes. They came on ratatouille and mashed potatoes, and were garnished with mustard vinaigrette. From first bit to last, they were among the best crab cakes I have ever tasted--lots of crab meat, very little filler, and absolutely no fishy taste. The ratatouille and vinaigrette were perfectly paired with the crab. Next time I would ask the waiter to skip the mashed potatoes. They weren't bad, but the crab cakes and ratatouille were enough for me. My dining buddies both had the special--swordfish fillet with lobster mashed potatoes. They thought their food was excellent. For dessert we split the bread pudding and the creme brulee. Both were above average. The stand out stars for me where the crab cakes--everything else was just a bonus. I would definitely recommend this place to others.

Reviewed July 20, 2008

Our dining experience on the outside deck @ 8:30pm Sat. night was very pleasurable. I would highly recomend Carrol's Creek to anyone who is looking for a relaxing night on the Marina while consuming great blends of wine & fish. I would recomend the scallop appetizer and Herb Encrusted Rockfish Fillet, roasted and served over sun dried tomato pesto risotto, sautéed baby spinach, jumbo lump crab,and a lemon butter sauce . We will definately be returning before the end of summer.

1  Thank DesignLvr