“Lovely Sunday brunch with husband and baby”
Review of Carrol's Creek

Carrol's Creek
Reserve with OpenTable
Carrol's Creek is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 358 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 5th St.
Transit: Water taxi from downtown Annapolis.
Reviewed July 22, 2013

My husband, our 5 month-old, and I enjoyed a lovely Sunday brunch outside at Carrol's Creek. The service and the food were excellent. My husband and I each had an omelet to order (included in the price of brunch) and thought there were many good options at the buffet -- even for someone like me with several food allergies. The waitress was so kind and attentive and even brought us coffee to go at the end of our meal. We will definitely be going back again soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,147)

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I was on my way to Delaware but I had time to sit and have a decent lunch in beautiful Annapolis.

Being so early in the season not much was open but this place was and it was very busy.

The outdoor seats were all taken so I sat inside and ordered the Maryland Cream of Crab Soup which was excellent, followed by an exceptional Fried Shrimp Po Boy Sandwich which I wish I was eating right now!

The service was a bit patchy which is why it's not getting five stars.

Highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank ThePackedBag
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My husband and I meet two other couples for dinner at Carrol's Creek. We were all extremely impressed by the service and quality of food. I had the Southwestern Scallops entree and I honestly have to say it was one of the best meal I've had for a very long time. The guys all had the rib-eye special and each said the steak was excellent.

Our server was great - she knew the menu well and when I asked for a recommendation for a glass of chardonnay she actually recommended one of the lower priced selections - which was great!

There's no doubt that we will return to Carrol's Creek the next time we're in Annapolis.

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

My family and I stopped by for what we hoped to be an early dinner (4:30 pm) on a Saturday night. Dinner isn't available in the main dining room until 5, so we were told we could eat off the light menu outside or in the bar. We opted for a drink and light meal in the bar. Service was very friendly. My gin and tonic was perfect. I ordered a Caesar salad with crab cake based on TA recommendations. My husband had the cream of crab soup and a Caesar salad with shrimp. The soup was very good, as was the crab cake, which had lots of lump crab and not a lot of filler. It was a little small for the additional $14, but not ridiculously so. The salads were average, and my four husband's shrimp were only ok and not worth the additional $6.50. I am not sure we would return with so many other interesting looking and less expensive options in the area.

1  Thank UMichGrad03
Reviewed July 10, 2013

The brunch at this beautiful restaurant was outstanding. The menu offered crab legs, eggs, bacon, sausage, chicken dishes, rice, pasta, breads, bagels and more. Our young waiter was very attentive and helped to make this meal even more enjoyable. The brunch comes with champagne if you so desire. I opted for my standard orange juice. In addition to the variety of dishes on the buffet, I had an omelet that was made to order. The post meal treats offered cakes, pies, cookies and more. The varieties were endless! You may sit outside overlooking the marina or inside the spacious restaurant. What a way to end a great trip to Maryland for Memorial Day Weekend. I would love to return to Carrol's Creek on my next visit to Md. Make sure you have parking validated before leaving the restaurant.