“Nice Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Treaty of Paris

Treaty of Paris
Ranked #90 of 348 Restaurants in Annapolis
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Williston, Vt
“Nice Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

We had a very nice dinner in this historic venue. Staff/service were great. Food was too. I would heartily recommend.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Ginger M

• Korean first
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Butter is the main ingredient”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is part of the Historic Inns of Annapolis. In other words, it is a hotel-associated restaurant which typically are ok but not great--this restaurant fits that rule. We had the catch of the day--halibut--for dinner. It was served with a strange blue cheese butter sauce that didn't compliment the dry fish at all. Accompanying the fish was a salsa that worked much better as a flavor accompaniment. One can also judge a kitchen by the attention to the side vegetables and this kitchen didn't pay much attention to those vegetables. While I like my veggies cooked crisp-tender, the carrot coins and green beans were merely warmed up crunchy. Oh yes--and they had butter on them too. The crap dip appetizer, however, was delicious-a little spice, lots of crab, and not too much cheese. We were too full to sample dessert. Overall, If you only have one night for fine dining in Annapolis, I would recommend you try another restaurant, perhaps with a Bay view or outdoor dining. However, if you want to experience the old tavern view from the 1700s, do stop in for a drink at the bar.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank ONCSail
rye, colorado
“I want to eat breakfast here every day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014

The Treaty of Paris was located on the ground floor of the hotel I was staying in (The Maryland Inn). My first day in Annapolis I went there for breakfast as I had been searching for a place that served soft shelled crab. The restaurant itself is rather classy, sedate, and has a library feel. My waiter was friendly, attentive, but not a bother (which some people mistake for arrogance, but that is how a good waiter should be). I ordered the soft shelled crab and eggs ($20) and, oh my, I could seriously eat this every day for the rest of my life. Beautiful town, great hotel, awesome food. Next time I have the opportunity to get away for myself, this is where I would like to go...

• Visited April 2014
Tannersville, Pennsylvania
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

We've eaten at Treaty of Paris several times but this one was very disappointing. We saved this for dinner on our last night in Annapolis because of how special it had been in the past. The service was the most disappointing. The server seemed bothered that he had to take our order. After we looked over the menu he walked over to our table and just stood there. Did he welcome us or ask if we'd like a drink before dinner? Nope! It didn't get any better. The food was just ok, nothing like visits in the past. So disappointing!

Visited March 2014
Wilmington, Delaware
“Intimate setting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

My husband and I wandered in for dinner on the Friday before Easter and were the only people in the restaurant for the 1.5 hours we were there! Our server said that was typical before Easter. We ate appetizers instead of a full meal but found the food and dessert to be very good. Sure, it was pricey but we don't mind maying extra for ambience and attentive service.

• Visited April 2014