“Limited Menu”

Cuisines: French, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Not completely impressed with service or dining experience but it was okay. Food was tasty but not of outstanding quality. Omelet was dry and coffee was hotel room grade.

Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Someone gave me a gift certificate for dinner here. After reading the reviews I was not looking forward to it. Service was slow. My husband ordered oysters and I ordered a salad, 30 minutes later the wrong salad and soup came out. We said we ordered oysters and a different salad, the waiter apologized and brought the correction out 15 minutes later. My husband ordered crab cakes and I ordered stuffed flounder with a crab cale on the side. My flounder had so many bones in it I couldn't eat it. My husbands crab cakes were dry and the waiter forgot my crab cake. The waiter brought out my crab cake when I was finished eating. Needless to say, judging from the reviews breakfast is the way to go. Do not go for dinner here.

1  Thank hwgo57
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We had breakfast here recently while visiting on a vacation. The menu is pretty simple, but the breakfast was one of the best I've ever had. There was nothing obviously over the top about any of it, and the portions were modest rather than excessive, but everything was of the finest quality, and a little bit different, like the French Toast made from baguettes. And all of this in an historic room with wonderful decor and ambience.

1  Thank SeattleWolverine
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I entered the Treaty of Paris at 10:30 on a Saturday morning, and was seated promptly and given a menu. It was a well-appointed, traditionally-styled dining room, soothingly quiet despite the presence of other patrons. Then I waited...and waited...for someone to take my order. In the fullness of time (I'd say, over ten minutes later), my waiter appeared and I ordered the "Country Breakfast": Eggs (scrambled), meat (bacon), toast (wheat) with butter, and "breakfast potatoes." The food arrived relatively promptly (again, in a bit over ten minutes' time). This breakfast was delicious: The eggs were fluffy and perfectly cooked, the bacon crisp and tasty (although the slices were rather small), the toast done to a turn, and the potatoes flavorful (but could have used more crisping on the grill). My Coca-Cola and refill were both flat. No one asked me how satisfied I was with my breakfast--but when I had eaten everything down to the toast, another member of the staff approached me and asked if I were done with my meal! If only the service had been so attentive from the start! Major demerits here. I told her that I wasn't yet finished, and she disappeared. I polished off my meal, left my payment with tip, and left unacknowledged by a soul on the waitstaff. With beverages, tax, and tip, my meal came out to about $18.00. I left a 20-percent gratuity because I know that the staff members depend on tips to survive, but my real tip to them is: Wake up and get it together!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I can't wait to go back here again. Service was great but food was even better. If you love crab, the selections were mouthwatering and so delicious we still crave them now.