“Great Food & Service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children
New York City, New York
“Great Food & Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2012

The food was wonderful and our server was fabulous! Thursday's are 1/2 price bottles of wine and my Pinot Noir was outstanding! Highly recommend this restaurant!

Visited May 2012

Baltimore
“S....L....O....W”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2012

We arrived. We were seated in a half empty restaurant... We waited 2 hours from the time we got there to eat.... We will not be eating at another Romano's Macaroni Grill Again.

Visited March 2012
Edgewater, Maryland
“Will Not Go Again”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2012

Family wanted to try something different. The service was good but the food was not. My son enjoyed the spagetti and meatballs, the other had steak he did not enjoy. My hubby had something he said was ok but would not want to eat there again. I had the Mamma Trio, it was horrible. I do not advise eatting there unless you are eatting a salad and spagetti.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Hughesville, MD
“Good dinner, good price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2012

My husband and I got the deal where two people eat for $25. You get two tapas and two entrees (selected few) for $25. We were able to easily chose our selections from the list provided. The food was plenty and good. We had the spicy meatball tapa (6) and the zucchini tapa which was very lighted breaded and crisp. We got the spaghetti and meatballs for one entree and the canolli for the other (2) and shared everything. Dinner came with fresh baked warm bread. The price was so good, we splurged and each ordered wine. We both were full by the end of our meal. Can't wait to go back.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Fishtherapy
Arnold,MD
“Very poor experience - Won't go back again!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2012

This was not our first visit to Macaroni Grill. In the past we have enjoyed the food, moderately priced menu selections, atmosphere, reasonably priced decent wine by the glass and consistently good service. This was clearly not the case during our visit on February 18th. We had been shopping and decided to go to the Annapolis Macaroni Grill in lieu of another Italian restaurant in the area. From the moment we were seated the service was questionable. The wait staff messed up on my dinner order twice. We were very clear to our waitress as to what we wanted. When the manager asked us on two separate occasions what the nature of the problems were he seemed far more interested in justifying the waitress’s mistakes than accepting the fact she had messed up the order. My husband was almost finished with his dinner by the time I received my meal. When it did arrive, the veal was overcooked. It is very frustrating to wait to get your correct meal and then it arrives overcooked!! Our dirty dinner dishes were still on the table when the wait staff brought our dessert to the table. In fact, there wasn't room to put the dessert plate on the table until we moved our own dishes. A point of information, according to the manager, Macaroni Grill no longer sells their red and white jug wine. Apparently, they have purchased a vineyard and are now selling the wine that is produced at the vineyard. It would be a good idea if the wine was good but, in our opinion, it's not. They should really go back to the previous wine they sold or as my husband said, plant new grapes. All in all, our visit was not what we expected. I wish we had gone elsewhere for dinner and I don't think we will go back again for a very long time!! There are a number of very good and reasonably priced restaurants in the immediate area around the Westfield Annapolis Mall. Macaroni Grill is not going to make it if they don’t improve their food and service!!

• Visited February 2012