“Meal to remember from start to finish!”

O'Leary's Seafood Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
O'Leary's Seafood Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 356 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Severn Avenue
Transit: Water taxi
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Quaint little house made into cozy restaurant with interesting artwork. Started with the firecracker martini which was a delicious spicy rendition of a Bloody Mary, so I had two! Followed this with delectable fried Virginia oysters. The batter was so light!my husband had tuna shashimi. He loved it also. My oysters were plentiful, so you could share easily. I had the mouthwatering crab cakes which truly were the best I have eaten. They were ll crab with something holding them together, but filler was at a minimum! By then I was so full, I was forced to turn over one to my husband to finish. Of course I couldn't pass up on dessert. I chose a mouthwatering trifle with custard I could hav dived head first into. Light creamy and delicious ! Truly food fit for foodies. We enjoyed every single bite from start to finish. Bravo!

There are newer reviews for O'Leary's Seafood Restaurant

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Had a chance to go back to O'Leary's recently with friends. The last time I was there, the food wasn't as good a previous visits. The menu is better now and the food was very good for all four of us. I would definitely recommend a return visit if you haven't been there for a while.

Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Best meal of our week in Annapolis! From this day forward, crab cakes elsewhere will be a disappointment. Heirloom tomato salad, outstanding. The seafood pasta was delicious and the raspberry torte dessert was out of this world! Service was amazing, we felt as if we were the only people there on a Friday night. O'Learys is a DEFINITE must when you're in Annapolis!!!

1  Thank MWSki
Reviewed October 12, 2013

On a very rainy day, we headed north from St. Mary's county to explore the area. As we drove, my wife surfed the web looking for a good seafood restaurant. O'Leary's popped up and though we are unfamiliar with Annapolis, called ahead, made a reservation and entered the address in the GPS. (Someone needs to explain the concept of one way roads to Google Maps!) Anyhow, it was very easy to get to and in a very nice area of Annapolis. The host was somewhat reserved, but everything else was beyond superb. The waiter, wine selection, ambiance, and seafood was great. I honestly could not decide what to have, so I told the waiter, "no lobster, no salmon, pick something for me. I had the Zarzuela, a Catalonian shellfish dish, and my wife had the Lemon Sole. We were both taken aback at how well prepared and delicious everything was. The menu provided a wide selection of seafood and I will have to return to try, well, everything else. By the way, neither of us tried the specials, but they all sounded great too! Make sure you visit O'Learys!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

The restaurant is nice and airy, it is decorated with real art and original art at that. The seating is comfortable but not crowded and in general you feel welcome.

Our waiter was great, attentive and friendly but still gave us space, he gave great recommendations and accommodated our requests.

We had Oysters and Soft Shell crab, while the oysters were good the soft shell crab as simply superb, tender but crispy with light batter that added to the texture and did not take away any of the flavour.

We had the crab cakes, the grouper and the pasta special. We found the grouper to be 5/5 superb mix of flavours, light batter that complimented the fish and sauce along with a wonderful presentation. The Crab Cakes got a 6/5 they are simply divine, more crab than i have ever experienced in a crab cake! We only gave the pasta a 4/5 as we found the sauce a bit heavy and it was competing with the scallops, but the dish was very tasty ad the seafood excellent

The recommended wines worked very well and we left thinking we had all eaten too much but are sure we are coming back.