“Excellent Seafood!”

O'Leary's Seafood Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
O'Leary's Seafood Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 369 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Severn Avenue
Transit: Water taxi
Reviewed September 23, 2013

O'Leary's is a small restaurant with tremendous appeal. We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at O'Leary's. The food was outstanding, absolutely delicious. The main dining room is intimate, the service was impeccable. Can't wait to return.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

We ended up at O'Leary's last evening, my niece and I because Lewnes Steakhouse had a power outage and their grill and fan unit would not work. Not a problem at all, O'Leary's was willing to accept a reservation on short notice.

We each had a starter, tomato Mozzarella salad for Caroline and escargot in a light cream sauce for me. The portions were good sized and the escargots were tender and the sauce not overly rich.

For entrée Caroline had the evening seafood Alfredo special with lobster, shrimp, crabmeat and scallops. The sauce was again light, not overly creamy and not overly rich. I had the Zarzuela, a combination of seafood including scallops, lobster, shrimp, clams and mussels in a tomato and garlic based sauce. A very large portion, excellent and the remainder made an excellent lunch today.

We had a bottle of Merlot, not expensive ($65) by Mondavi from Napa valley. Neither of us a white wine fans so we did indeed go with the red despite the fact that we had seafood.

With tip the entire bill was under $200, a rare value in Annapolis Maryland these days.

O'Leary's remains one of the best seafood houses on the East Coast, it is very popular with the boating crowd from the Annapolis area and its reputation is well deserved. I would recommend O'Leary's to anybody who desires a great seafood experience.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Our dining experience at O'Leary's Seafood Restaurant was excellent. Our reservation landed us a window table that was most comfortable for dining. The restaurant was fairly bus for a weekday evening and the waitstaff was a bit challenged to accommodate the patrons.

The dining room is tastefully furnished and allowed us privacy to chat and enjoy the evening's experience. Our cocktails were brought promptly and the wine list was most adequate.

Our waiter was professional although not able to offer much time to any of his tables. My wife chose the beet salad as an appetizer and was very happy with her choice. She went with the combination crab cake/soft shell crab as an entree and raved about the crab. I had the heirloom tomatoes to start and the yellow fin tuna for an entree. I ordered the tuna rare and it was presented perfectly. We both had truly outstanding seafood.

I highly recommend O'Leary's for a great evening of seafood at it's best.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Our meal in this very cute restaurant was delicious! We split the pear and dried cherry salad and the sashimi tuna appetizer... both plates were very enjoyable. We decided to share the crab cake platter and were very happy with our decision. The cakes were moist and delicious; the fingerling potatoes and roasted asparagus were wonderful too. It is a tad expensive but worth the money. Our only disappointment was there is no outside seating and it is so close to the water!

Reviewed September 11, 2013

We were in Annapolis to celebrate our 24 year Anniversary. We took the water taxi across the harbor with no restaurant particular restaurant in mind. Our water taxi driver raved so much about O'Leary's we took his advice. Good choice!! We were seated promptly even though it was early, 5PM. My meal was out of this world. I had the seared tuna with wasabi mashed potatoes. Excellent! We shared a key lime mousse dessert. My husband loved his meal also. HIs was all fresh seafood which included scallops and lobster. Great service, a little pricey but well worth every penny.