“Bland and slow service”

Ranked #3 of 368 Restaurants in Annapolis
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Not sure why so many high reviews. I had several of the tapas dishes and found the food bland. Also the guacamole had almost a whole half of avocado.. Again it was bland. Could have been an off night. Service by winter was slow but bus staff was excellent.

I do not have plans to go back.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Once you get past the bland exterior (it's in a strip mall near a dollar store), you step into a cozy and romantic venue with wonderful food and service. The food is excellent. I don't think I've ever ordered anything that I didn't love (and we've been here at least 5 or 6 times). We highly recommend the tapas (or small meals). They give you an ample serving so two of you can share several dishes. The service is very good, too. I can't say enough good things.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

not what i expected. i was looking for traditional spanish food from Spain. This was more of an upscale mexican restaurant. quite expensive for mexican food. i prefer chevy's for their mexican. Not at all competitive
with Tio Pepe's in Baltimore.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Everything is delicious....from the rolls & red sangria to every appetizer on the menu!! My favorites are Gonzalos shrimp and also a steak appetizer with mashed potatoes'(sorry I can't remeber the name). My husband's favorites are the jalapeno poppers and guacamole. As I mentioned before, I love them all!

Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food and great value. I am a bit particular when it comes to restaurants and this place is not pretentious and delivers an excellent product. Definitely worth a visit!