“Reliable & Fast”

Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 22, 2014

We go here a time or two or three every time we go to see our midshipman at USNA. Always fast, excellent food and courteous service.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

I had one of the best burgers I've ever had here. Juicy, nice char and great flavor! Add to that the fact you're in Historic Annapolis, right on the water and have a fine selection of drafts on tap and you are set.
I really enjoyed the food and the waitress was wonderful and pleasant. I will make it a regular stop when I'm in Annapolis in the future.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

My USNA Class, 1961. the WGNAC, gathers at McGarvey's monthly and this month it included spouses and significant others. As usual, the service was great and the menu was tempting on many levels. I usually have calamari but since my lady was there, I had grilled chicken sandwich while she had chicken and artichoke salad sandwich. All fare was very good and a great time was had by all. There were about 36 or us for a great turnout.

1  Thank Grant G
Reviewed April 19, 2014

We try to eat here on every visit to Annapolis. No matter what we order off the menu, everything is delicious. The crab dip was a hit as was the pretzel with crab dip.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Small but a great place for food, fresh raw bar, good service and cozy setting. Located in the heart of Annapolis, a nice place to meet friends and it's where the locals gather for food and drink.