“Good Food, Great Service”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #181 of 357 Restaurants in Annapolis
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Applebee's is a neighborhood, family place. The menu suits all. From steaks to salmon and all between you can find a meal that satisfies. Derek, our waiter, was excellent and entertaining. We will be going back. In addition they have a very good loyalty program.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Since we live in an area with no local Applebees, we have not been to one in the past few years. We were very disappointed on this trip. I ordered a hamburger and should have asked for a particular way to be done. That is my fault, but the server was not doing his job either by not asking me how I wanted it cooked. My hamburger was a very flat grossly overdone hockey puck. It was horrible. I did not send it back because with an another couple and my husband, I would have sat there while they ate and then when my new hamburger would have been delivered and they would have sat there and watched me eat.
My husband had ribs which were extremely dry. He thought they were cooked days before and then reheated and reheated and reheated. The other couple who were with us, enjoyed their meal but were from Annapolis, so maybe they have learned the proper foods to order as they were quite pleased. Because of them, I decided to give an average rating rather than a poor.