“Good Food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Rindge
“Good Food”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

If you like British pub food and a sports' bar, this is probably your place...loads of tvs everywhere. The fish n' chips was excellent. The majority of the tables are high tops but there are booths and regular tables. Our server was very good and attentive but not intrusive. One of the major issues with Union Jack's is the parking. The lot outside is extremely small and there is extra parking across the road in an unpaved area. I will probably return to Union Jack's for lunch or dinner to try some other entrée.

1 Thank June W

Annapolis, Maryland
“Many Chances- All bad”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I've been to this restaurant/bar three times. Every time I am disappointed. The first time I think it took about 3 hours to eat dinner, since there was not enough servers on a Friday night. The second time was for happy hour, which the food made me feel sick. The regular happy hour prices are not that good, or the selection of food. The third time I decided to try a veggie burger, and the ENTIRE thing fell apart. I want it to be good, but it is always disappointing. There is also nothing about this place that is British like. One time I asked for change from a server and he just kept it, I didn't even care since I wanted to leave. Total fail Union Jack's.

3 Thank Stefaniefarrah
Annapolis
“Fish and chips good but greasy; tasteless potato leek soup”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

During my first lunch visit I had wings. The dish was missing the fries. Waiter said it didn't come with fries. After I showed him the menu he apologized and brought them out. Carrots and celery were old and dry.

. The next lunch visit I ordered the fish and chips. Fish had a lot of batter partly doughy on one side. I believe the cook did not season fish with salt before coating with batter. Very greasy though. Fries and apple slaw were good. I will order again. Unfortunately potato leek soup was awful. Tasteless chunky. Don't order an Irish soup at a British- like bar. Soda overpriced at $2.50. Waitress brought out check before we were finished eating.

1 Thank GuestAnnapolis
Bel Air, MD
“Okay Meal”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Convenient to the hotel so we went for dinner. This impressed me as an upscale sports bar with restaurant like menu. There are pool tables, darts, band area and a long bar. All are well appointed. The served was prompt and efficient. Our problem was with the food. The prices seems a big high but may be inline with other Annapolis bars. The soft pretzel appitizers were oily. I blotted the oil before eating. My friend's chicken sandwich didnt taste good and he stripped the sandwich and ate part of the chicken, My hambuger was a bit greasy. French fries were served with both entrees. Neither of us had many as they were greasy. There were eight young women at the table behind us and they seemed to be enjoying themselves. Maybe it was just us.

Visited August 2013
Davidsonville, Maryland
“False Front”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Just Got back from dining at UJ in parole. Hostess was nice and friendly, food very good, price reasonable. Service was terrible and the atmosphere definitely Not British. Not a single TV had soccer or rugby on. Before we were half finished with our food, the check came (definitely a bar maid and not a waitress). Once I placed my credit card in the folder, it seemed like a long time past before it was picked-up. Once it was picked-up and returned it was placed across the table were I had to get up of my chair to retrieve. Then I had to go to the Hostess to obtain a pen to sign the credit receipt. Some training is needed for this staff.

• Visited August 2013