“If you like Squizito's you will love this”
Review of Four Seasons Grille - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Four Seasons Grille
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I have been here 3 times now and each time I am impressed with the quality of the food. I have been eating at squizito's for years now and didn't realize they were associated with this place. Great family of restaurants, great owners and management. I don't know them personally, but you can tell they care about the product.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

For $9.99 you get your choice of 6 meal combos of a salad, rice or mashed potatoes, and the main dish all of which are in small but ample proportions. You start off with warm bread to dip in olive oil/pesto/sundried tomato stuff. It would be easy to fill up on this because they will bring more, but save some room for the real meal because it is also delicious.

This was not mall food even though the restaurant is at the mall.The prices for dinner seem quite a bit higher (understatement), so perhaps this is a temporary deal to make people aware of how good their food actually is? If so, don't let the opportunity pass. The price was comparable to the standard mall food while the quality was much, much, much better.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I was in Annapolis for a meeting and since my hotel was close to the Annapolis Mall, I went over there to do some walking and check out the shops. As I wandered around the mall, I noticed the Four Seasons Grille and stopped to look at the menu. I decided to give it a try and was glad I did. I was seated right away and my waitress was prompt and friendly. A young lady brought out a basket of bread served with olive oil infused with sun dried tomato and seasoned mozzarella cheese. I ordered a mojito which was very tasty, guacamole which was very fresh and tasty, and the grilled sirloin which was cooked to order, tender, and seasoned just the way I like it. The entree also came with fresh steamed veggies and homemade mashed redskin potatoes. Since I was full, I did not order a dessert, but am guessing they are probably very enjoyable. The restaurant staff was very professional and very well mannered and my waitress came back to my table a few times just to make sure all was well and to my liking. The price was also very reasonable. I will definitely return to the Four Seasons Grille as I would like to try their seafood offerings.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I ate here recently with a friend for lunch on a Friday at around 1pm. The restaurant was not busy at all and the Hostess allowed us to select the table we wanted to sit at which was really nice of her! We first selected a booth towards the middle of the restaurant but we ended up right underneath an aircon vent blowing out cold air! We then chose to sit up against a window looking into the mall and were surprised that the mall noise was not an issue - however the mall wasn't too busy either, so this might not be the case if there are more people shopping!!

We both had the Lunch Trio, one chicken and one salmon, which at $9,99 per person was great value! The meal came presented on a slim rectangular platter with a salad, starch (one mashed potatoes and one rice pilaf) and the protein. The portions were not overly large and ideal for two ladies, although I'm not sure about someone with a bigger appetite! I have to mention the bread which was warm and quite delicious and I really enjoyed the dipping sauce - olive oil and pesto and sundried tomatoes! They seem to be quite generous with the bread as there was no problem getting another basket!!! We also loved the bright blue bottle of water that was left on our table so that we didn't have to keep asking for refills!

Our server Justin was a very friendly and attentive young man and made sure we had whatever we needed quickly and efficiently without being obtrusive - thanks Justin!

Overall a great alternative to the food court in a mall without the feel of a chain restaurant!

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Decided to get a good steak and treat myself to something better than the normal grab and go between chores. Decor/atmosphere was a great break from the noise and brightness of the mall. Staff was attentive, friendly, and pleasant. Was very clean and cared for. And, now I fell like I'm channeling Gordon Ramsey.

Food was not badly prepared - good presentation, looked nice, cooked to the perfect level of doneness and served hot. EXCEPT everything was over the top with fat. I had the chicken cordon blue, so I certainly wasn't looking for the diet plate. The mushroom sauce/gravy overpowered the flavor of the chicken. the mashes potatoes were bit under seasoned. The grilled carrots were perfectly grilled - but, far, far too much oil. I actually suspect they were tossed in seasoned oil AFTER they came of the grill. I realize several people raved about the bread and dipping sauce. Hot rolls and the pureed sun dried tomatoes in the seasoned oil oil dipping sauce was AMAZING - then? Dropping a pat of soft butter into the oil? that isn't guilding the lily, that is wilting it. At that point, fat is not a carrier and enhancer of flavor, it blunts the flavor. Overall, I think that it would be a great place and worth going to intentionally rather than just as a stop while at the mall if the kitchen would have more confidence in the food and proper seasoning and cooking rather than relying on fat.