“Pleasant Surprise” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bonefish Grill - Annapolis - CLOSED

Bonefish Grill - Annapolis
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
New Bern, North Carolina
“Pleasant Surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

I don't normally review chain restaurants..............but when I do ..........
My wife and I both had wonderful meals last night and super service (thanks Sarah). Not ever having been to a Bonefish, I didn't know what to expect. As I said, the food was delicious - Mahi-mahi and my Salmon were excellent. I hadn't expected brown paper coverings on the tables, however. It reminded me of many of the "crab shacks" that dot the Annapolis area. The wine list was fairly limited - you must ask for the "reserve" wine list. Lastly, on-menu pricing of 7.9 and 7.3 and 5.9 is just silly. Sounds like we're buying something from Target at $7.99. Let's get real. Mike Cash, one of the Managing Partners was very attentive and helpful. Great night.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Guhor1966

Queenstown, Maryland
“Always Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

I am so happy that Annapolis finally got a Bonefish so that we do not have to drive to Glen Burnie anymore! We had the wonderful service that we come to expect at Bonefish-my waitress suggested Sea Bass for me and it was wonderful. yet another restuarant that has a gluten free menu for me. Cannot say enough about the great food and wonderful staff here

Visited November 2012
Annapolis, Maryland
“Mediocre chain.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

Our waiter was inexperienced. Soup tasted like it was out of a can. Good quality mussels were spoiled by too much garlic. Management took care of issues.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank annapolis123
Elkridge, Maryland
“Lovely place for a special occassion or not”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I loved this place. I went with my family and we felt like we were in a really expensive restaurant but the prices were very reasonable! The food was delicious! I had scallops and they were so good that I can't wait to go back for more! The whole family loved the food. The service was wonderful too. We had made a reservation , so we didn't have any wait at all.

• Visited October 2012
Hopewell NJ
“Middle of the road”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

I ordered the Filet upgrade with crab cake rather than the sirloin. Ended up with the tough piece of sirloin. I told the waitress and she apologized that the order was placed wrong. Unfortunately the bill did reflect the mistake. $5. (for the upgrade) more is no big deal. But the shoe leather I was served was. Others (5) enjoyed there meals, so I don't want to disparage this place. It was just bad for me, I would go again for another try. Staff was nice. Place is big so mistakes can happen. Towne Center is a great place. 3rd time there in a great room that's dog friendly. Will be back!

• Visited October 2012