“Hidden Jewel”

Sakura Cafe
Ranked #183 of 358 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Thai
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Don't let the drab exterior fool you - this is a great Asian restaurant in Annapolis. Menu has many options with a variety of Asian cuisines. The place is very small though and seemed a bit crowded. The food was superb – I had the General TSO’s Chicken and the wife ordered Sushi, both dishes were terrific. Service is well above average.

1  Thank Hasfq

Reviewed December 6, 2012

The people who own the place now started in 2010 and I've been going there ever since, i'ts my favorite place to go to. Family owned, small restaurant, quiet warm atmosphere, great service. I dont really like loud places sometimes and this is perfect! It gets busy around lunch and dinner hours.
Food is great, i've never had a bad experience after all this time, i recommend them 100%!!!
My favorite is the California Cream Maki roll if you like a warm roll and the Annapolis roll is great also, they have the best sushi sauces...
My boyfriend loves their habachi steak, and it's the most tender steak i've had.
The fried bannanas with the green tea ice cream dessert it's great.
I go there at least twice a month.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

We dined at the 10 person tables where food is prepared as you watch. The food was just OK but the establishment is looking tired. With the food being just OK it is clear to me why on a Friday nite when you would expect a wait there was none.
Ownership is going to have to put some energy into this establishment in our opinion.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

A friend recommended this restaurant. I went reluctantly. Neither Sushi nor Pad Thai is really my thing. I got three different kinds of Sushi. All great, especially the annapolis roll. My wife and son got pad Thai and said its the best they have ever had. We went back a second time and the owner gave is a free desert. Great food and service. Been back five times.