“Fun and Delicious”
Review of Kilwins

Kilwins
Ranked #3 of 16 Dessert in Annapolis
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Excellent place for dessert and don't get it anyplace else. The flavors, smells, ambiance and exceptionally friendly staff makes every penny worth a visit. We had a variety of home made ice cream samples, candies and chocolates. We left with the best sugar high ever and we will return every visit to Annapolis.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

As we alked past Kilwins we decided to stop for ice-cream. It was delicious. Couldn't walk out without some fudge which was a hard choice since they all looked so good! The fudge is silky and rich, loved it. Also got a carmel apple for later, so glad we did. This place is a MUST!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

This little shop has a bit of every snack type food. You can pick from a variety of different fudges, ice cream, candy, popcorn, candy apples.... I could go on and on.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I was in Annapolis last nght and just needed a quick cup of coffee before a long drive back to Virginia. I popped in to Kilwin's and right away the aroma and visuals were intoxicating. Then I met John, one of the most knowledgable, helpful and passionale ice cream 'engineers' (my term, not his) I have ever met. LOVE THIS GUY. Asked me what i liked, made recommendations and seemed genuinely happy to be there. Such a great overall experience that I even called the Manager today. The ice cream is ridiculous - try the sea salt caramel !!!

Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Don't get dessert at the restaurant. Old fashioned candy ice cream store. There is a reason the place has been in business since 1947. Their candy is delicious. I wanted to go back for ice cream after dinner but ran out of time. Locals rave about the ice cream but I'll have to wait for our next visit.

Been to Kilwins? Share your experiences!