“Good fudge, and even better air conditioning on a hot/humid day”
Review of Kilwins

Kilwins
Ranked #3 of 17 Dessert in Annapolis
Martinsburg, PA
“Good fudge, and even better air conditioning on a hot/humid day”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

As my wife was dragging the kids and I around Annapolis on a 95 degree day in her search for the perfect "Navy" T-shirt to remember our trip, I stumbled into Kilwins mainly to enjoy the blast of air conditioning coming from above the entrance. While inside I sampled and purchased some fudge. While the product was anything but cheap, it was very good and the staff was friendly. I will likely stop by the next time we are in town for a visit.

• Visited August 2012

Maryland
“A tremendous treat!”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

This ice cream was fantastic. The line when we arrived was almost out the door, but they were amazingly adept at moving it along quickly. The waffle cones are made on the premises; I'm not usually a cone person, but was convinced to try and and happy I did. The only bad part was choosing from the many delicious options. So scrumptious!

Visited August 2012
Fallon, Nevada
“Super rich fudge”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

The "Annapolis" fudge is so rich you can't eat a lot at once - and it was wonderful. I also had the "Annapolis" ice cream - covered with hot chocolate sauce and caramel sauce. It was just the right balance.

Visited July 2012
Minnesota
“The smell will draw you in, the taste will keep you there!”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

It was HOT out while we were wandering around Annapolis so we were in search of some ice cream, frozen yogurt or gelato. We went into a few places but there was either a not so great smell or no smell and we were used to our home town creamery's where the smell was overpowering and yummy.
Kilwins met our needs. You can taste ice cream before you get any and you are drooling as you walk in the door. Well done!
It was my husband, teenage daughter and I and we all walked out with double scoops.
The pleasant workers handled the large crowds of the day well, giving samples as necessary and were efficiently moving the line along.
If we lived in the area I'd be a frequent visitor!

• Visited July 2012
Brick, New Jersey
“yummy”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

This place was great. The ice cream was very good. Also their waffle cones were fantastic. Nice group of young people working there, very pleasant.

Visited July 2012