“Great pizza - Too many kids”
Review of Rocco's Pizzeria

Rocco's Pizzeria
Ranked #151 of 356 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 24, 2012

My wife had eaten here severa years ago and loved it. She wanted to share the experience with me so we went six months ago. Upon entering the door we were greeted by the shouts and noise on a million kids (well many be not an actual million)! We did a U-turn and ate else where. Yesterday we tried again. This time not a million kids but there were still too many. Both my wife and I raised kids and are now at the point were we enjoy the tranquility of visiting them and leaving when it gets to be too much. This restaurant also had a TV blaring in the background. It seems to cater to young families that want a night out with the kids, eat good pizza and not spend too much money. If this is you I can highly recommend it! If like me you want some relative piece and quiet I'd find another pizza joint.

1  Thank Elon B
There are newer reviews for Rocco's Pizzeria

Reviewed July 10, 2012

A great place for pizza, subs and salads; locally-owned and operated, I've been eating there since I arrived in Annapolis in 1997!
Slices at lunch, great Italian favorites for dinner, and now offering beer; it's hard to beat in Annapolis!

1  Thank giggatygiggaty
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Thankfully we found this gem. The dough crispy and has a little chew. Balanced amout of sauce and toppings. When anyone comes to visit Maryland. For family and or business meetings take them here it for lunch. Once they taste the pizza, they will want to come again and again.

1  Thank beccahorselover
Reviewed May 10, 2012

Friendly staff and fast service along with the amazing pizza make this my favorite pizza place.

1  Thank AGirlwithaView
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Best pizza in Annapolis. Good crust, good prices, casual, nice people. Just a great local neighborhood pizza joint.

1  Thank joburkholder1