“The only place in town that reminds me of home.”
Review of Rocco's Pizzeria

Rocco's Pizzeria
Ranked #144 of 354 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: Italian
Annapolis, Maryland
“The only place in town that reminds me of home.”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

A word or two about Rocco's. I like this place. It's a Pizzaria, not fancy with "servers". A place where you can enjoy good food and let you hair down. I am from Brooklyn N.Y. not the fake one next to Baltimore. If you want a no frills good place to fill your face, This is it.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank kevin p

Annapolis, Maryland
“Decent food, terrible service”
Reviewed December 7, 2011

This place has been known to get "best pizza" awards, and it is good. A little greasy for my taste, but hey it's pizza! and it's fresh and doesn't have that processed taste like chain pizza places.

The service on the other hand is terrible. The "counter girls" are rude on the phone and in person most of the time. I can't understand why this nice family restaurant won't hire nice people for the counter and phones. I'm not speaking for all of them, there are the occasional nice run-ins, but for the most-part, these girls hate their jobs and don't care who knows it. I almost feel bad for ordering from them...

They are extremely busy on weekends, and have been known to leave you on hold for quite a while, I don't mind waiting, but if on top of that they are rude it's just plain annoying to deal with them. Also, word of advice, don't ask for them to give you a total, they have to add it up on a calculator and a lot of times just leave you on hold longer! It's best to get a menu and add it up yourself.

Average cheesesteaks, better pizza, lack of manners with the staff- that's my review!

• Visited October 2011