“Good Ribs and chain-type Place to Dine”
Review of Adam's Ribs

Adam's Ribs
Ranked #102 of 358 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Adam's Ribs chain location in Annapolis.
Description: Adam's Ribs chain location in Annapolis.
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We enjoyed our lunch and can recommend Adam's rib. Portions are good and we enjoyed the ribs, BBQ and chicken sandwich. It is also a little away from town, so no problems parking, but too far to walk.

1  Thank Jeffrey K

Reviewed February 9, 2013

The best I've had in the Annapolis area. I don't like the chewy ribs everyone views as being great ribs. I like my ribs to almost fall off the bone. You'll get tasty, fall off the bone ribs at Adam's Ribs. The onion rings are fantastic.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Frankly, the food at Adam's Ribs is mediocre. It is difficult to break away from just average when smoked ribs are your raison d'etre, but I have never had a meal at any of the Adam's Ribs location that I felt were worth going back for another visit. Why did I visit multiple times over a period of several years? Because friends and acquaintances set up meetings there.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Favorite place for ribs in Annapolis and perhaps anywhere else. With a son in the Naval Academy sometimes he wants to just chill at the hotel when we are visiting and take-our ribs from Adam's is always the first choice. We have gotten ribs four times and never disappointed but we have never eating at the restaurant so I cannot comment on the food but the atmosphere looks very comfortable. Comfort food at its best. Could easily be a 5 star for it ribs if the side dishes on the to-go orders were not so small but the ribs make up for tiny side portions. If you are in the mood for ribs, you will not go wrong with a visit here.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

Doesn't compare with Memphis or the many famous rib locales but for our area it has the best. Prices are good and the place is well run. Service is friendly and the food is well made if not inspired.

Been to Adam's Ribs? Share your experiences!