Overall our stay was good. We were there for just one night. Our room smelled like someone had smoked in it or near it outside. We were just above the porch where smoking is allowed. If they moved the smoking area away from the building it would be better. Staff were friendly. Breakfast was good. Good variety of choices. The pool and hot tub were nice to relax in too. Good location for seeing all the Annapolis offers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Country Inn & Suites Annapolis. Less than five miles from the historic waterfront of Chesapeake Bay, the Country Inn & Suites in Annapolis, MD offers an impressive selection of rooms and suites with exceptional amenities. Just minutes from downtown, we are an excellent base for business and leisure guests visiting the U.S. Naval Academy, government offices, Anne Arundel Medical Center and the Annapolis Mall. Enjoy our convenient services including a heated indoor pool, Fitness Center, complimentary high-speed Internet access and free daily hot breakfast. We invite you to stay and see what makes the Country Inn & Suites one of the best Chesapeake Bay area hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Annapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Annapolis Hotel Annapolis
- Country Inn And Suites Annapolis
- Country Inn Annapolis
- Annapolis Country Inn