“cant wait to return” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
archbald, Pennsylvania
“cant wait to return”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2008

Wonderful! Can't beat it for the price. The breakfast was above average, the hotel and its rooms were cozy, the beds comfortable. Minutes drive to city dock, all the dinning and shops you could ask for and an easy drive to Bay Bridge. When we come back to Annapolis, Country Inn is a must.

• Liked — couldn't ask for better
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple
      Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Washington, DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2008

The Country Inn & Suites in Annapolis is a wonderful place to stay when visiting the area! The rooms are large and spotless! There is a great Thai restaurant within walking distance. The shuttle takes you where ever you want to go in Annapolis and you don't have to worry about parking your car. We loved our stay at the Country Inn and Suites.

• Liked — Large, spotless rooms.
  • Disliked — Everything was great!
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled with friends
3 Thank mchriste
Philadelphia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2008

I just returned from a 2 day stay at the hotel -- and let me tell you, it was magnificent! The staff was wonderful and completely accommodated all of my eccentric requests. Even when I asked to have my room cleaned at 3:00 in the afternoon they said "no problem" and the house keeping staff were at my door in 5 minutes! Changed the bed and gave me fresh towels, vaccuumed, dusted, fresh coffee makings -- you name it and as I worked they made the room perfect. This was important because I was doing business in the room seeing clients and I needed to work -- let me tell you this, that if you are traveling on business this is a great place to stay. Forget staying at the so-called "fancy" places down town where they charge you 20 bucks to park your car and treat you like your every request is an inconvenience. The staff was WONDERFUL and this is THE PLACE TO STAY! And you cannot beat the prices! I'm just sorry I forgot to take pictures. I had a king suite, which had a great sitting area with a pull-out couch and chair, and a great table with 2 chairs which was perfect for my laptop and for going over papers with clients. And with only 3-4 floors and outside of the downown it is QUIET! You will have a great time - trust me.

• Liked — Friendly, Quiet,Acommodating
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled on business
2 Thank FrugalButFirstClass
Lousiville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2008

I work in Prince George's County and live in Lousiville, KY. I typically spenf five days per week here at Country Inn & Suites Annapolis. This "lifestyle" started in early August last year, and will continue until at least early June 2008. The best part of Country Inn & Suites Annapolis is its people. They're great! Every one who serves at the front desk is always pleasant and genuinely concerned about my comfort and well being. My room has always been kept clean, neat and stocked with the necessary supplies. The maids are very polite and supportive of my needs. If I'm working on a report they are always willing to defer their services to a later time; and they are all pleasant and willing to share conversations of real warmtyh. That can be said for all the staff. They treat me like family, and make me feel at home.

The room decor, Inn environment and surroundings are warm comfortable and inviting. In addition to the warmth and friendliness of the staff, the guests who choose to stay here are wonderful. I've met some absolutely wonderful people just through fellowshiping with the guests.

The staff of Country Inn & Suites Annapolis is always ready and willint to assist and support me with my business needs. The computer business center is conveniently located in the main lobby. On occasions when I need to temporarily store some of my business materials, the staff readily accomodates me. I've have the opportunity offered to me by my company to relocate to a closer hotel. However I know that the people who make the difference for me are right here. This is truly my home away from home.

• Liked — The warmth, friendliness and helpfulness of the staff
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled on business
2 Thank careerseminars
Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2008

We returned this morning from our weekend at this hotel. It was a great experience, and we would definitely stay there again. We, along with the families of several of the kids on my son's hockey team, stayed there this weekend while they were playing in a tournament in Bowie, MD. Staying here was worth the extra 20 minute drive. The kids loved the indoor pool. The complimentary breakfast was plentiful and good. Our request for an adjoining suite with my parents was honored. The suites were spacious, clean, and up-to-date. The pool here is small, but clean. The life guard on duty on Saturday wasn't exactly overly attentive, but that's about the only negative from our stay. The front desk staff was excellent and very helpful. The free DVD "rental" was a great perk to kill time between an early morning hockey game and an evening one. This hotel would be even more convenient for people who are visiting Annapolis! The suites have a microwave and mini-fridge, which is extremly convenient!

• Stayed January 2008, traveled with family
1 Thank bgsualum
Ithaca, NY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2007

Our room was directly above the lobby and across from the elevator. We never heard any noise from that direction. However, there was obviously a family with small children directly above us. Lots of jumping on the beds and running back and forth across the floor.
The room was fine for what we needed but overpriced for the season. There was torn wallpaper in the room and bathroom. They did offer a shuttle to downtown Annapolis which was a nice bonus since parking is hard in the dowtown area. Overall, a pleasant stay and we'd come back.

• Liked — shuttle to downtown
  • Disliked — distance from town
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled with family
1 Thank lethargo
Philadelphia, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2007

We just came back from Annapolis where we spent Labor Day weekend. First, let me tell you: I tried to book a trip on the web but hotels were booked and the challenge was also to find an affordable room with a separate area for the children, Anyone who ever traveled with a 1 1/2 and a 2 1/2 year old will tell you: staying in ONE room all together is not my idea of a FUN weekend!
So to make a long story short, I wanted the REsidence Inn based on this website and called Expedia. Residence Inn was fulled. I explained to the Expedia rep what I was looking for and she recommended the Country Inn in my price range (around $300 for 2 nights for a holiday weekend!). Kudos to Expedia for understanding my needs.
This hotel was excellent, especially for the price. Very well located, close to the city, and in front of a shopping center (perfect to get milk, supplies for the children). To the great pleasure of the kids, they were welcome with cookies at the reception desk. The room had a separate area with a door between the bedroom and the "living room area" where the children slept. They provided a cot for my eldest. We had a little fridge and a microwave, again perfect for the little ones. In the morning, we took advantage of the complimentary breakfast buffet where the kids could have Juice, milk, warm waffles, cereals, fruit, etc..Again, ideal for children.
one more thing: we had 2 tvs: one for MOm and Dad in the bedroom and one in the living room with a DVD player! You can borrow DVDs and books in that hotel!
Only disappointment was the pool that is very small, too deep for little ones and indoors.
Other than that: a great experience for a couple with children at an affordable price and a great location.

• Liked — the room had a separate living area and a bedroom with a door in between at an affordable price
  • Disliked — pool- too small, too deep, indoors.
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled with family