Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Annapolis, MD
Historic Inns of Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$169
$164
Comfort Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$85
$113
Doubletree.com
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$103
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$98
Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$118
$108
GardenInn.com
Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$108
  • Restaurant
$276
$220
  • Restaurant
Courtyard by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$124
$99
All reviewscookiesoatmealpool hoursking suitemini fridge and microwaveroom was cleanlifeguard on dutyfree breakfastindoor poolhot tubliving roommake your own wafflesshuttle servicefree shuttlehot breakfastpleasant stayvery nice hotel
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Have stayed a half a dozen times for work. I continue to go back because I want to. Always clean, good breakfast and the people that work there care. On my last stay a couple weeks ago I went into my room only to find that the air conditioning did not work. They quickly moved me to another room. A nasty storm with all the thunder and lightening hit the area a couple hours before I checked in.
They have a shuttle that will take you downtown. It is the way to go. The young gentleman that drives the shuttle is a really nice. He takes me to town exactly where I want to go and picks me up when I call the front desk. No dealing with traffic or parking. I can walk the town, get some dinner and relax. I have to be at work by 7 and do not get done until 5. I look for a hotel that has breakfast and either a restaurant within, walking distance or in this case...shuttle distance.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
cisannapolisgm, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Annapolis, MD, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Thank you so much for your nice comments and for recognizing my fabulous staff. I am very lucky to work with great people. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Thank you for allowing larger dogs! Clean accommodations, friendly staff and very convenient to all the attractions in Annapolis. Petsmart and a grocery store with a Starbucks is right across the street.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

You are welcome. I am a big dog lover myself. Thanks for your nice comments. We hope to see you again next time you are in town.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

We loved this place and found it purely by chance as we were visiting Annapolis to see a band. It's in a very good location.We had king suite. The bed was extremely comfortable with great squishy, feather pillows and a lovely feather duvet. Everything was very clean. The room had great amenities - 'fridge, microwave, 2 TV's and a sitting room.! The staff were wonderful - very friendly and happy. Good WiFi too. Breakfast was more than enough with ample choices. If I had to say anything bad it would be that A/C was noisy but that does not detract from the fact that this is a great place. We will definitely return, especially as we found out they are doggy friendly!

Room Tip: I think they are all good!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thanks for sharing your comments. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you and your doggy in the future.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

We had a good time as usual:) need in room movies:) it would be nice if there were a better fan in the bathroom. The front desk clerk was awesome I don't remember his name though!!! I wanna say it was Jason. It is a great location for a quick trip overnight!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

I am so glad that Jason was helpful to you during your stay. He is awesome! Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

This hotel had friendly staff, clean and up to date rooms, and a very nice breakfast. Breakfast included hot oatmeal bar, yogurt bar, fresh fruit, waffles, eggs, bacon, potatoes, Danish, cereal and juice. The hotel was fairly easy to find off the interstate. We've never stayed in a Country Inn and Suites before but I can promise you, we'll be looking for one on our next trip!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
cisannapolisgm, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Annapolis, MD, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again!