Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Annapolis, MD
Historic Inns of Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$169
$164
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$103
Loews Annapolis Hotel(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$197
$189
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$94
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$119
Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$118
Westin Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Courtyard by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$119
$95
All reviewscookiesoatmealpool hoursking suitemini fridge and microwaveroom was cleanlifeguard on dutyfree breakfastindoor poolhot tubliving roommake your own wafflesshuttle servicefree shuttlehot breakfastpleasant stayvery nice hotel
Reviewed February 5, 2013

It was very clean and peaceful quick little getaway, i would visit again I think they should include turkey products in breakfast menu, i had the romatic suite and we enjoyed it for the money, its close to shopping malls , the heart of annaplis is not far away and its convient to restaurants and min. away for a very good crab deck called mikes

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Dedra G
cisannapolisgm, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Annapolis, MD, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to write your comments. I will pass your comment regarding turkey sausage along to our brand team as I think it is a great idea. We also love Mike's Crab House! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

We stayed here for four nights, for the inauguration. The hotel is about a 20-25 minute drive to the nearest Metro Station (New Carrollton.) Not bad. We took the metro in twice, which was fairly simple. -The hotel itself is nice. The pool is a bit small, but they actually had a lifeguard on duty!!!! Hot tub was out (second time in less than a month we've stayed at a Country Inn & Suite & the hot tub has been out.) I was pleased there was a lifeguard on duty as you NEVER find that in a hotel. (The pool is heated as well.)

They do have warm cookies in the afternoon/evening at the front desk, although they were out most of the time. (Big crowd!)

-The breakfast room is quite nice & in it's own enclosed area. Plenty of items to choose, I loved the make your own parfait! But they had the standard waffles, as well as yummy rosemary potatoes, eggs, sausage/ham. Plus cereal, fruit, breads, and juice/coffee/milk.

The suites were nice, with a separate sitting area. I noticed at check out as well that the rooms had DVD players too. Fridge & Microwave are also in the suites.

Nice hotel overall. Would definitely stay again as it's not far at all from the center of DC, between the drive to the station & ride in on the METRO to the Smithsonian stop, about an hour. Worth it.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
cisannapolisgm, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Annapolis, MD, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. Inauguration is an exciting time in the area and a great time to visit. Thank you for sharing your experience. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Hotel was older but very nice. Room was very clean and beds were comfy. The room was hot and the a/c didn't kick on too often despite us lowering the thermostat to 50. Breakfast was typical - make your own waffles and dry cereals, yogurts and fruit, juices, milk and coffee. Free coffee and cookies in the lobby with two couches and a computer with a large LCD monitor and free wifi throughout.

The exercise room was small but I was alone so that was ok. The pool was small and it was heavily chlorinated. Further, a woman was giving swim lessons in the pool and started lecturing my children to stay away from one side of the pool. I didn't like her tone and stopped her mid-sentence and told her I would handle it. I also suggested that she talk to the parents and not the children directly without the parents permission - I did not like that she was addressing my children being in her way when I was right there to handle it.

We couldn't stay there long anyway due to the chlorine and we had plans. Kids loved it though - they're less opinionated about such things!

Check out was at 12, which was great...and they extended it for us unto 1.

The only downside was that my daughter left her phone charger and a stuffed animal. I called 10 hours later and they had our stuff in a bag but they didn't call us and I have to pay them via credit card to ship the stuff back. Seems odd that they didn't call us to tell us we left stuff, especially if we might have been in the area still...and to charge us to ship it?

Still...we would stay again because it was fine for what it was. ;)

• Stayed: January 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have addressed your concerns with the pool with the parties involved. I do apologize for the situation. I can understand your frustration with the items left behind. For privacy reasons we do not call guests when we find things. I am happy to provide more information on that if you wish to contact me directly. I do encourage guests at any hotel to call the front desk if they believe that they left something behind. We do not cover the postage for returning items but we use USPS to ship and do not charge any fees. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me. We look forward to seeing you again and hopefully exceeding your expectations.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Only reason we selected this hotel is because our friends reserved a block of rooms for their wedding.

The good:
-The room was quiet and the AC was working.
-Also across the street from a mall (can be convenient)

The bad:
-Very overpriced. After a night at this hotel we spent a few nights at the Fairmont in DC. The Fairmont was only $20/more per night. Shocking considering we were given a 'special wedding rate'
-Questionable staff/management issues. We did not get our wake-up call. First time that's happened at any hotel I've stayed out. Luckily our friends who drove us to the wedding knocked on our door in time for us to get ready. We would have missed the wedding if we relied on the wake-up call. The wedding was on kent Island so time was an issue
-Outdated rooms

Room Tip: Don't stay here unless you want to plan on spending time at the mall located across the street. A few people at the wedding complained about noise at the front of the hotel. Rooms in the back appear to be quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
cisannapolisgm, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Annapolis, MD, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We are very sorry that you did not receive your wakeup call. I have reviewed our procedures with the team to make sure that such errors do not occur in the future. If you wish to discuss the matter further, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

We stayed 3 nights. Place was clean. Beds were comfortable. Breakfast was good. On our second day, the water heater went out and there was no hot water for nearly a day. Management apologized for the inconvenience and only charged us for two nights instead of three. This was a fine customer satisfaction response in our opinion. We would return if in the area again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again.