Only reason we selected this hotel is because our friends reserved a block of rooms for their wedding.
-The room was quiet and the AC was working.
-Also across the street from a mall (can be convenient)
-Very overpriced. After a night at this hotel we spent a few nights at the Fairmont in DC. The Fairmont was only $20/more per night. Shocking considering we were given a 'special wedding rate'
-Questionable staff/management issues. We did not get our wake-up call. First time that's happened at any hotel I've stayed out. Luckily our friends who drove us to the wedding knocked on our door in time for us to get ready. We would have missed the wedding if we relied on the wake-up call. The wedding was on kent Island so time was an issue
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Country Inn & Suites Annapolis. Less than five miles from the historic waterfront of Chesapeake Bay, the Country Inn & Suites in Annapolis, MD offers an impressive selection of rooms and suites with exceptional amenities. Just minutes from downtown, we are an excellent base for business and leisure guests visiting the U.S. Naval Academy, government offices, Anne Arundel Medical Center and the Annapolis Mall. Enjoy our convenient services including a heated indoor pool, Fitness Center, complimentary high-speed Internet access and free daily hot breakfast. We invite you to stay and see what makes the Country Inn & Suites one of the best Chesapeake Bay area hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Carlson, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Annapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Annapolis
- Country Inn & Suites Annapolis Hotel Annapolis
- Country Inn Annapolis
- Annapolis Country Inn