1,037 results
All reviews cookies waffles king suite pool hours breakfast room lifeguard on duty indoor pool hot tub nice breakfast shuttle service free shuttle very nice hotel hot breakfast naval academy pleasant stay nice room would stay here again
Reviewed April 11, 2011

First of all it is not easy to get to this hotel. The hotel sits back in behind a shopping complex with no signs. We circled around twice till we found it. We got to the hotel at 3:30PM. It took 10 minutes for check in because there was only one person on duty and she had to deliver towels to another room (don't know where housekeeping was) before she checked us in. We had reserved a room with King size bed, fireplace and jacuzzi tub for our anniversary. She said only one room was ready and the TV was slightly tilted sideways, frame was bent. No other rooms available, even though check in is at 3PM, so we took it. It was on the third floor second room on the left. When we got there housekeeping was outside the room chatting and told us it wasn't ready yet, I went back downstairs to check with lady at check in desk. She said it was ready and took us back up to talk to housekeeping. They put towels in the room and we went in. The room was clean, jacuzzi tub nice, the bathroom was ok-tub needs to be redone, desk in room had lots of nicks, scratches, and the light on the fan did not work. We went out to dinner and came back to hotel for quiet night together-did not happen. The room next to us must have been having a party and it sounded like people jumping on the bed, lots of doors slamming and finally sounded like there was going to be a fight around 12:30AM when a bunch of people left. We tried to call down to the lobby and no one picked up also they HAD to have heard it in the lobby. Needless to say we did not get to sleep until 1:00AM. We were woken up about 2:00AM to a bunch of girls having a LOUD conversation on the way to their rooms. We were then woken up at 8AM to a sweeper being run in the room next to ours. This was a horrible way to end our anniversary weekend together. I know the hotel cannot be responsible for guests but they can tell them to quiet down. Also it was noted in my reservation that this was for an anniversary so why would you put a couple in the second room at the beginning of a hallway. I would put them at the end of the hallway so there would be less traffic and noise. Of course she did tell us that was the only room that was available and didn't give us a choice of waiting for another one. Also I do not believe this hotel was completely booked because they parking lot was half empty. I also heard that some rooms did not have enough towels and the reason was one of their washers was broken.

Date of stay: April 2011
Reviewed March 26, 2011

We booked this hotel for 2 nights after a terrible experience at another hotel. The main reason for this hotel was for the indoor pool. It opens at 5 pm on week days. No one told us about the swim classes that are held at this hotel. An outside party used this pool on Wednesday night, but we were still able to enjoy swimming with our 2 sons. The beds were quite comfortable, but the people in the room above us sounded like a heard of elephants at night. The hotel was very clean and comfortable. The Annapolis Mall is less than a mile away, which was an added bonus for us :-) My family will definitely stay at this hotel the next time we are in the Annapolis/DC area.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 16, 2011

I had stayed here previously and liked the location and actually the hotel. Was to stay here over superbowl weekend. The day before I was to check-in I receive a call saying I couldn't stay in the room I had reserved, because the patron in the room needed to extend. How very tacky!! These reservations were made in Nov or Dec. I didn't want another room, this one had a fireplace. When I asked about the 2nd fireplace room I was told that was occupied for a month. Unable to find a hotel at a reasonable price at this time I cancelled. I was hurt, upset, and felt discrimanated against. Never heard of a hotel doing this!! Called the main number for reservations and complained. The reservationalist agreed and offered me a free 2 night stay elsewhere. I will never stay or recommend this hotel to anyone.

Date of stay: February 2011
Reviewed March 15, 2011

I've been staying with the Country Inn and Suites Annapolis for a while. I live in Florida but commute to Maryland at least one week per month for work. I've done this for the past four years. Because I'm there so much, the feeling of home helps make my business trip more enjoyable. The staff is extremely friendly. I also feel welcomed when I arrive. If I need anything, they always go above and beyond to help. It's a great staff.
Thanks Guys!!!!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Vontresef
cisannapolisgm, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Annapolis, MD, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are so happy to have you as part of our extended family and are so glad that you feel like home here. Thank you again for your wonderful comments and business.

Reviewed March 11, 2011

Hotel is ok. We have stayed there many times. Things that were different this time is the breakfast. It was bad. They need to go back to basics. Scrambled eggs and homefries with no strange seasioning. They also need to fix the clocks in the rooms. They don't work. Heater A/C unit was extremely loud and heat could not be controlled. Other that that, the price is right, the pool is great, and the staff is friendly. I'd go back again.