“Great Wine List, Great Food, Great Location”
Review of Red Red Wine Bar

Red Red Wine Bar
Ranked #27 of 357 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Snatching that elusive thrill of discovery away from wine snobs and putting it back in the glasses of the people, one customer at a time. American Coastal Cuisine.
Reviewed December 11, 2013

We ate lunch at the Red Red Wine Bar and had a very nice glass of wine. The by the glass wine selection is extensive and you can also buy by the bottle. The food was excellent and a very cozy and inviting space right on Main Street. Try it out!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I have been here several times and have been consistently pleased with the food, drinks, and service. I am not a wine connoisseur but do enjoy a glass (or several) every once in a while - I typically get the Cab-bey Road flight here. Yummy cheese plates, love the corn and crab chowder. Only thing I would avoid is the heavily dressed pasta salad that comes as a sandwich side. Hip decor.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Went on a Wednesday night for a Father Daughter date nite. The atmosphere was perfect for discussion and the service was outstanding. Don't know if weekends would be as pleasant. The decor reminds me of a very upscale coffee shop, but with a great wine display and bar. We had bar drinks, appetizers, house wine (on tap) and dinner. The scallops are great and I have to congratulate the chef for not over seasoning them (I prefer adding my own salt).

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Nice atmosphere - very tasty lamb burger and my wife liked the corn/crab chowder too -- lots of wines by the glass - if you can agree upon the wine (I like red and she likes white) they charge you the retail price for the bottles they carry plus $10. That's a great policy for a restaurant. Nice place - you'll like it.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I like this place. We go everytime we are in Annapolis. We called ahead to see if we could bring our own wine and were told yes for a $20 corkage. But when we got there we were told no. Not a big deal, but please get that straightened out. Wine selections are varied and good. Reasonably priced and they have a variety of flight options to take advantage of. All the food we have had is very good. Huge and meaty crabcakes with a nice spicy kick. Sandwiches are full, hot and tasty. Salads are cold and put together well. Haven't tried the pizza yet...next time. Service is a little (too?) laid back. Though friendly, somewhat inattentive. That could use some work.