“Mixed Feelings!”

Red Red Wine Bar
Ranked #22 of 368 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Snatching that elusive thrill of discovery away from wine snobs and putting it back in the glasses of the people, one customer at a time. American Coastal Cuisine.
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I will say we enoyed our meal with mixed feelings. My friend's gumbo was good my stteak was cooked perfetly and no fat tender good, but I requested blue cheese instead of goat cheese with the salad and was told it would cost about $7 more. I said no. Blue Cheese goes with steak not goat cheese. The raspberry salad dressing was bland non flavorful. I am surprised a chef would allow that to happen! The steak was great but the spinach salad combo was not! The waitress was very nice also. We left for a walk and came back and decided to have another glass of wine outside but the hotess was short with us and was not friendly and we were confused as to if we were allowed to sigt there or not SO WE DID NOT and took our business elsewhere. They seem to be a poplular place but I have mixed feeling on the staff as not being of much use or the odd food combos with high substitute charges

Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went in for a pre dinner drink and app. We had a fee glasses of wine and the Brie and Toast. It was very good, bar service was great and can't wait to go back because of the bartender service. Something about the atmosphere is off, not sure what it is, maybe the eclectic lighting. Could use a designer to come in and help out.

Over all, we live in town now, and will be back.

2  Thank burrowbk
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We stopped in here for drinks, but had such a good time we decided to stay for dinner. The bartender was great. The wine on tap is a great way to try something new.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

We found RED RED on our last trip to Annapolis. And am I glad we did. Lively bar atmosphere, extensive wine list, fun service and very good food. They do a lot of specials so the menu offers a wide variety. Not to worry, everything is wonderful. I had Seared Scallops with Citrus and the wife had Tuna Tartar. Fabulous. The Red Velvet Smith Island Cake was a wonderful, shareable dessert. Saw a lot of Pizza going out. Next time.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Each time I visit Red Red Wine Bar, I am always surprised by their specials. Most restaurant have specials for the reason that they have extra inventory. RRWB challenges their chiefs to come up with creative new dishes, that are unlike their regular menu. I had a wonderful grouper with a mustard wine sauce, which hit it out of the park. Keep going RRWB!

1  Thank DannyinLondon2