Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$87
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

Comfort Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$104
$99
Country Inn
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$99
$89
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

Westin Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$223
$189
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $236/night.

SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$98
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$178
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $235/night.

Hotel Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$145
$114
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

Historic Inns of Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$149
$139
Priceline
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

1,213 results
All reviewsdouble treecookiesfront deskshuttle serviceshuttle busrestaurant staffbreakfast buffetannapolis areanaval academychecking infitness centerhistoric districtportsconferencehighwaydowntownmd
Reviewed August 28, 2010

Found the facilities certainly exceptable, Could not help notice how felpful and friendly the staff was Thought Charlie did a good job wih his dinning room staff espeically Nikki
The hotel rooms were clean, I woud consder ths a good convention hotel for handling up to 335 people, Not enough hotel rooms for a larger crowd and the ball room could only accept this size crowd any more made the room too crowded Banquet staff (Dru and Wendy )were easy to work and they also did a good job.

Reviewed August 27, 2010

I had my wedding reception at the Doubletree Hotel in Annapolis. It was one of the only venues in the area that could hold 200+ people all in the same room. Everyone there was so great to work with and our reception went so smoothly! I would definitely recommend this hotel for any kind of banquet event!!

Terry Duley, the Catering Director, was amazing. We worked with her throughout the whole planning process (which was about a year). She was so helpful and, I think, went above and beyond to make our even stress-free and fabulous. I never had problems getting in contact with her - very quick to respond to our many questions and concerns. She was like our own personal wedding planner. :)

Marcello and Nelson were our banquet captains that night. They were also great. They made sure my husband and I (and our parents) always had a drink in hand. Great, great service.

The food was great, the service was great, the rooms were great. The hotel was clean and easy for everyone to get to. Very great location for out-of-town guests. Close to downtown annapolis and many stores and shopping centers!! We were just overall very happy with our choice! If we could do it all over again, we wouldn't have changed a thing.

• Stayed: July 2010
Reviewed August 26, 2010

The hotel staff--from the front desk to across the board--are well trained and happy to be of service. Smiles were everywhere! We were at the hotel for a convention. Special kudos to Nelson and Marcelo for exceptional service, attention and support in catering. Rodrigo Funes was great to work with and Nikki's manner and personality lightened everyone's day. Hats off to whoever hired and trained all these wonderful people!

Reviewed August 26, 2010

The service at the Doubletree made me feel like one of the extended family. Friendly front desk service with top notch room care. An example of the Doubletree's "Above and Beyond" service can be demonstrated via an early morning checkout with Keith at the front desk. He started my day off on the right path. I will certainly recommend the Doubletree to my colleagues and friends.

Reviewed August 25, 2010

The Annapolis DoubleTree is an outstanding place to stay. I am a very frequent traveller and have stayed at this hotel often. Each time I stay I am struck by the exceptional service given to customers. This last stay the "day front desk person", David, provided so much extra time and welcome advise to me that I felt so welcome!! He was so helpful and gave me so many suggestions on where to go, how to get there, what to see, and detailed help with everything. This hotel always provides exceptional service, I will stay there as often as I can.