Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$108
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

Comfort Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$104
ComfortInn
Loews Annapolis Hotel(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Restaurant
Historic Inns of Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$169
$164
Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$118
$105
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$99
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

Courtyard by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$101
$109
$98
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

Westin Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$196
$169
Westin.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $212/night.

$195
Autograph
1,187 results
All reviewsdouble treecookiesfront deskshuttle serviceshuttle busrestaurant staffwedding receptionbreakfast buffetannapolis areanaval academychecking infitness centerhistoric districtportsconferencedowntownmd
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I have stayed in your facility four or five times now during our training conferences. The experiences for the most part have been awesome. One thing is certain, a very special lady has made this very possible and has always made my stay there quite special and enjoyable. This lady would be Glorius. I have traveled the world and dealt with many people in the hotel industry and I have never dealt with such a special person as Ms. Glorius. Time and time again she has stepped in to assist me when others would not. I adore her and my heart is always warmed when I walk into your facility and I see her smling face. I thank her for her special charm and caring heart, and I thank the Doubletree company for employing such an incredible person. Thanks for proving this opportunity to praise this very deserving person. I look forward to November when I can see her smiling face again! Sincerely, Rick Lawrence VFW

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
AnnapolisDoubletree, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2014

Mr. Lawrence:
Thank you so much for writing a wonderful review on Tripadvisor for the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis and for the kind words regarding Glorious. Your comment will be shared with Glorious and the entire staff. We feel very fortunate to have her on our team and reading your review reminds us of just how special our employees are to the success of the hotel.

We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in November.

Kind regards,
Dhaval Brahmbhatt

Reviewed May 6, 2014

The Annapolis Doubletree is actually not in the downtown or historic part of the town, but rather on the highway on the outskirts in the area known as Parole. It is convenient to the Annapolis Mall and Annapolis Town Center both offering numerous shopping and dining options. The hotel is pleasant, the staff was nice, rooms were comfortable. There is nothing exceptional about it, but it is a very good solid hotel offering the expected service and amenities.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 6, 2014

This hotel offered a convenient location, close to downtown Annapolis, a clean room, a quiet room even with the highway very close by, and a very comfortable bed. Only thing missing for the money was a free breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Although the title of this review sounds like it all about the cookies, there's more great features to this hotel. Yes you are greeted with a nice warm chocolate chip cookie but the smiles and friendly staff that offer the cookies really make for a great welcome. The hotel is set back from the busy road so you don't hear a lot of traffic sounds. The sign could be a bit bigger. The rooms are very nice and accommodating with very nice beds. The hotel restaurant and bar are very nice, warm and inviting. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet each morning that was very good. Another nice touch at the hotel was the lovely hand salt scrub that was available in the main lobby bathrooms. What a treat! I purchased some to take back to Florida with me. We also appreciated the hotel van driver that was available to drive us to the downtown area of Annapolis for dinner. Great people!!! Overall, we all had a wonderful time.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 1, 2014

You get what you pay for..... Free cookies at check-in; polite friendly staff. Pillows were floppy and had to be rolled up to be adequate for sleeping. No safe in room. A lot of families trying to save money by staying there - would see them come back with bags of groceries or take out. Just an average hotel. Parking was good and location was exactly where we needed. Historic Annapolis is not too far however you CAN NOT get the free shuttle to the historic district from this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
AnnapolisDoubletree, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2014

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. We are delighted that the staff was friendly and that you enjoyed the DoubleTree Chocolate Chip Cookies.

However, I am disappointed with the issue you encountered with the shuttle service and would like to discuss your stay in greater detail. If possible, please provide your contact information to me and I will contact you. My email is dbrahmbhatt@spirehotels.com and my telephone number is (410) 224-3150.

Respectfully,