“great place, very comfortable and wonderfully greeted”

Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis
Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
cabot, United States
“great place, very comfortable and wonderfully greeted”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I would definitely stay again, staff was very friendly and accommodating. Bed was very comfortable and clean rooms! One of the nicest hotels I have stayed at! Buffet breakfast was very nice and complimentary=wonderful! Definitely a great value for your money!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

AnnapolisDoubletree, Public Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis. We are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your visit and the breakfast buffet. Your comments will be shared with the team members of the DoubleTree Annapolis.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Best regards,
Tracy Richards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Mullica Hill
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Located in a perfect area in Annapolis, among all types of shopping this hotel has the best service of any hotel I have stayed. I travel all over the Country but am treated like a king here by every department; from the consierge, breakfast or house keeping staff to the maintenance staff. Pool is great as well as fitness facility. No complaints at all, here.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

AnnapolisDoubletree, Public Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review on Trip Advisor for the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis. Your comments regarding your stay will be shared with the team and we so much appreciate your kind words.

Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Best regards,
Baltimore
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My wife and I love to go to Annapolis and spent the weekend from time to time. This time we stayed at the Doubletree. The hotel was great. We really enjoyed the large pool. It is very close to several great restaurants and not far from the downtown area. We will return again and stay at the Doubletree.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
La Plata, MD
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We stayed here on Labor Day weekend to celebrate our 17th wedding anniversary. The first night we had a horrible room right next to the elevator and ice machine. It was sooooo loud! The staff was very helpful and moved us the next night into a much quieter room. Overall the rooms were average. However, they give you not only cookies upon check in but also TWO free drink coupons for the bar. Very nice! Would I stay here again? Maybe...but only if we could get upgraded to a suite.

Room Tip: NOT next to the elevator and/or ice machine. Upgrade to a suite if possible.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest:
Frist, congratulations on your 17 year anniversary! Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis. We apologize that your first night was not comfortable due to the noise but we are delighted that the front desk moved you to an alternate location.

We value your business and your feedback is important to our team. We hope that when you are in the area you will consider staying with us. Again, thank you for reviewing the hotel.

Kind regards,
Valley Forge
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I stayed at this location exactly one year ago. This year, because of the convenient location and the relative value (I was on Hilton HHonors points) I returned.

This is a perfectly adequate property. Common areas are quite nice, there is a bar/restaurant (I had breakfast there, it was fine) The room was a good size, full cable HD flat screen. Bed was extremely comfortable. There is free WiFi as well as wired Internet access.

I found 2 faults: the AC unit was extremely loud (a friend in a different room had the same experience, so it wasn't just my room.) It interrupted my sleep. Unfortunately, I'm not sure anything can be done about that. The climate control worked well, though.

The other fault was a minor quibble: the bathtub drained slowly. I mention it just because I'm writing a review, but since I was alone in my room, it wasn't a big deal.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Millville, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I have NO complaints about this property. Is was very clean and the service was exceptional. I wish I could remember the gentleman's name that checked me in...but I digress. I enjoyed a delicious bowl of soup in their in house restaurant (Ports of Call)...my waitress was also very personable. Always smiling. When you travel alone it can get a bit dull so that was nice. Shopping is very close! Almost had a heart attack at the outdoor walk mall. It was heaven! My room didn't have much of a view (because I was on the second floor) but I didn't mind because my room got plenty of sun and it was clean! I look forward to coming back to your property for my sisters bachelorette party in September. -Autumn Ziennker Hampton Inn and Suites Vineland, NJ

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Our family traveled to Annapolis for a wedding, reserving three rooms. The beds were very comfortable, the rooms clean and well appointed. The halls were intermittently noisy at night but it was not an ongoing problem. The restaurant was average. Several in our party have food sensitivities that we regretted not discussing with the restaurant staff. All in all, we would be readily visit this Doubletree again.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family