Comfort Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$99
$117
Country Inn
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$100
HIExpress.com
Westin Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$202
$169
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $230/night.

$169
Autograph
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $230/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$111
$101
GardenInn.com
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$98
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

Hotel Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$159
$145
Priceline
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $206/night.

Historic Inns of Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$149
$139
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

1,212 results
All reviewsdouble treecookiesfront deskshuttle serviceshuttle busrestaurant staffbreakfast buffetannapolis areanaval academychecking infitness centerhistoric districtportsconferencehighwaydowntownmd
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I stayed at this location exactly one year ago. This year, because of the convenient location and the relative value (I was on Hilton HHonors points) I returned.

This is a perfectly adequate property. Common areas are quite nice, there is a bar/restaurant (I had breakfast there, it was fine) The room was a good size, full cable HD flat screen. Bed was extremely comfortable. There is free WiFi as well as wired Internet access.

I found 2 faults: the AC unit was extremely loud (a friend in a different room had the same experience, so it wasn't just my room.) It interrupted my sleep. Unfortunately, I'm not sure anything can be done about that. The climate control worked well, though.

The other fault was a minor quibble: the bathtub drained slowly. I mention it just because I'm writing a review, but since I was alone in my room, it wasn't a big deal.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I have NO complaints about this property. Is was very clean and the service was exceptional. I wish I could remember the gentleman's name that checked me in...but I digress. I enjoyed a delicious bowl of soup in their in house restaurant (Ports of Call)...my waitress was also very personable. Always smiling. When you travel alone it can get a bit dull so that was nice. Shopping is very close! Almost had a heart attack at the outdoor walk mall. It was heaven! My room didn't have much of a view (because I was on the second floor) but I didn't mind because my room got plenty of sun and it was clean! I look forward to coming back to your property for my sisters bachelorette party in September. -Autumn Ziennker Hampton Inn and Suites Vineland, NJ

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Our family traveled to Annapolis for a wedding, reserving three rooms. The beds were very comfortable, the rooms clean and well appointed. The halls were intermittently noisy at night but it was not an ongoing problem. The restaurant was average. Several in our party have food sensitivities that we regretted not discussing with the restaurant staff. All in all, we would be readily visit this Doubletree again.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Hotel was OK except for the location of our room. We were on the 2nd floor directly above bar/lounge that blasted music to outside tables until 1 am. We then could hear people talking until 2 am. We obviously got a terrible night's sleep. We told staff when we checked out and was told that they were sorry. That was it! If you book this hotel, watch where your room is in the warm weather.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
AnnapolisDoubletree, Public Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis. We apologize for the noisiness of the music and other guests. We regret that you did not have a restful night.

If you would like to discuss the issue with a team member of our management staff please send your contact information to Gail Terribile, gterribile@doubletreeannapolis.com. Your business is important to us and we would like to ensure that you stay with us in the future.

Kind regards,
Tracy Richards

Reviewed August 28, 2013

We enjoyed the quality of service provided by the staff. We spent the afternoon swimming at your pool. The pool was clean and the lifeguard was friendly. I enjoyed the bananas foster pancakes at breakfast and the cookies.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis. We are delighted that you were able to enjoy the swimming pool and the delicious Bananas Foster.

It is feedback from our guests that helps us determine the amenities that we offer and we appreciate your feedback.

Warm regards,