Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis
Courtyard by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$101
$97
Courtyard
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$108
HIExpress.com
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$89
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

Historic Inns of Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$166
$109
Country Inn
Loews Annapolis Hotel(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$189
Loews Hotels
Westin Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$196
$169
Westin.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $206/night.

Comfort Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$104
ComfortInn
Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$118
$105
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$195
1,186 results
All reviewsdouble treecookiesfront deskshuttle serviceshuttle busrestaurant staffwedding receptionbreakfast buffetannapolis areanaval academychecking infitness centerhistoric districtportsconferencedowntownmd
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Hotel was OK except for the location of our room. We were on the 2nd floor directly above bar/lounge that blasted music to outside tables until 1 am. We then could hear people talking until 2 am. We obviously got a terrible night's sleep. We told staff when we checked out and was told that they were sorry. That was it! If you book this hotel, watch where your room is in the warm weather.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
AnnapolisDoubletree, Public Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis. We apologize for the noisiness of the music and other guests. We regret that you did not have a restful night.

If you would like to discuss the issue with a team member of our management staff please send your contact information to Gail Terribile, gterribile@doubletreeannapolis.com. Your business is important to us and we would like to ensure that you stay with us in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed August 28, 2013

We enjoyed the quality of service provided by the staff. We spent the afternoon swimming at your pool. The pool was clean and the lifeguard was friendly. I enjoyed the bananas foster pancakes at breakfast and the cookies.

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis. We are delighted that you were able to enjoy the swimming pool and the delicious Bananas Foster.

It is feedback from our guests that helps us determine the amenities that we offer and we appreciate your feedback.

Warm regards,

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I have found that this is the best hotel that I have ever stayed at. I do a lot of traveling for business and see more than my share of hotels. I look forward to my trip to Annapolis, MD because I know I have a great place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Valued Traveler:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor for the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis. We are delighted that you enjoyed you stay with us and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Best regards,

Reviewed August 26, 2013

We stayed here last November and we're on a high number floor (5 or 6) and we remember it being a nice hotel. So when we were in town this weekend, last minute we called and got a great rate for $116 (the day of) and an extra $50 for my Shih-Tzu. We waited in line for about 15 minutes to check in (one desk clerk on a Saturday night). She greeted us with no smile and aggressively told us there was an extra $50 charge for our dog (which she saw on his leash) and that it was NON REFUNDABLE. We were ok with that and then I asked if she had any upgrades I could use with my Hilton Honors. She sharply told me, "NO" because we had a pet. Pet only rooms were on the first floor. We got to our room and noticed a smell on the first floor and got even worse in our room. It was musty and felt like we were in a dungeon. My husband, who served 4 times in Afghanistan and slept on dirt, is the furtherest thing from a pre-Madonna, said, "We're not staying in here. This is awful. Smells like mold and feels like a Motel 8. He called front desk and they moved us to the 3rd floor, which was better, but as soon as we sat on the bed, it collapsed (he is 6' and 210 lbs, I am 5' 7" and 130 lbs). We laughed and got on the other bed, which caved in the middle. By this time we were settled in and after traveling all day, we just wanted to sleep. So we rolled our eyes and had a bad night sleep of trying to get comfortable. The bathroom was ok, the tub needs to be replaced. It felt like we were in a Holiday Inn. I don't know if the rooms are nicer on the higher floors, because we were not disappointed last year when we stayed. It felt like it's gone down hill. The gym in ok- has 3 treadmills, 2 ellipticals and a bike (all newer models). Has a VERY low ceiling, but that's because it's on the 1st floor. They have a nice set of free weights and a pulley machine. On a positive note with this hotel- I believe his name is John, he is the driver for their shuttle- He is SO friendly and helpful. He should be working at a 5 star hotel. He's wonderful!!!!!! Overall it felt as if this hotel was under new management and it needs a facelift. If you get it for a good rate- it is is a FABULOUS location across street from great shopping and restaurants, free shuttle to downtown and minutes from Mall. It's a decent hotel, but not a "typical" Double Tree. Just as my rating states, it was just average.

Room Tip: Ask for a 5th or 6th floor room

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to inform us about your stay at the DoubleTree in Annapolis. We are delighted that the location was convenient and you were able to enjoy your stay.

However, your check in is not typical of our service level and it will be reviewed with our management staff. Additionally, our maintenance department will be informed about the room conditions. Please know this is not the experience that we want you to remember. We would very much like the opportunity to discuss your stay in detail and restore your faith in the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis.

Please email Gail Terribile at gterribile@doubletreeannapolis.com with your contact information.

We very much appreciate your business and want you to return.

Warm regards,

Reviewed August 24, 2013

I work for the Coast Guard and this trip took me to the CG yard in Baltimore, MD. I chose to drive the 25 miles each day too and from just to stay in the Double Tree Annapolis. The hotel and it's people always make me feel at home. From the moment of check in until I'm having a cold adult beverage with Donnie in the bar after work or taking their free shuttle down town, this hotel is first rate !! George from Chesapeake, VA

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
AnnapolisDoubletree, Public Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you so much for the wonderful review on Trip Advisor for the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis. We are thrilled that you drive the extra miles just to stay with us. Your business is very appreciated and your comments will be shared with the entire staff.

Thank you for staying with us!

Kind regards,