Comfort Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$99
$116
Country Inn
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$100
HIExpress.com
Westin Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$202
$169
  • Pool
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $228/night.

$169
Autograph
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $229/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$111
$101
GardenInn.com
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$98
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

Historic Inns of Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$149
$139
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

Hotel Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$159
$145
Priceline
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $207/night.

1,212 results
All reviewsdouble treecookiesfront deskshuttle serviceshuttle busrestaurant staffbreakfast buffetannapolis areanaval academychecking infitness centerhistoric districtportsconferencehighwaydowntownmd
Reviewed August 22, 2013

A large group from my company stayed at this hotel for a week. This was a great location to downtown Annapolis and near local shopping. Staff was very friendly and the shuttle driver was eager to take us to local restaurants and shopping. My only complaint is that the A/C was so very loud that I had to turn it off during the night because it kept waking me. This had to be the loudest A/C I have ever heard. I found out by speaking with others in my group that they had the same issue.

Room Tip: Don't use the A/C!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Its hard to fairly rate this stay because we used the hotel very little: we arrived after 10 PM each evening, showered and slept and were then up and out the next morning typically by 7:30. The service was fine. When I checked in, I had called ahead of time to confirm the room was available. When I arrived several hours later, the lady at the desk said now one by the name I had spoken to worked there, and quoted me different rates. After a discussion, she found the rates I had been quoted were available - that was a bit iffy to me. The other thing is simply - coffee. In the room there is service for 2 cups. My mother and I happen to like coffee, so when I went down to the front desk to get a cup of complimentary coffee, which I always expect to see in a hotel, I was told I would have to go to the restaurant to buy a cup... I found that a bit unusual. Maybe that is a new Hilton/Double Tree Standard. Everyone was friendly and polite, so I do not have any major, negative comments.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
AnnapolisDoubletree, Public Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

First, thank you for taking the time to write a review for the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis. We appreciate your feedback and the information you shared. Your comments regarding your reservation and check in will be discussed with the Front Office Manager. Just let us know, when you make your next reservation that you would like to have extra coffee in your room. We will advise the housekeeping department to leave a few extras. Your comment regarding free lobby coffee will be taken under consideration.

Again, thank you for submitting a review and please know, we appreciate your business.

Best regards,
Tracy Richards

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Our stay at the Doubletree could not have been better. Free shuttle into town so we didn't have to bother with parking . Even made a stop at the store so we could pick up a few things on the way back to the hotel that night. Room was excellent, upgraded to a suite at check in. Front desk was great at taking care of our every need . Only con is traffic noise from RT 50 around the pool area.

Will stay here every trip to Annapolis

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the highway if your a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2013

The A/C fan in my room was so load that I had to turn it off at night, and I like white noise at night! It was August in Annapolis so this was something I really didn't want to do. The drain in the tub/shower was very slow so I had a puddle at my feet and the tub seemed to be damage from this frequent occurance.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Alta S

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis. It is feed back from our guests that helps us to identify issues and improve the experience that our guest receive. The information you provided will be given to our maintenance department to resolve.

Again, we appreciate your feedback and the information that you shared.

Best regards,
Tracy Richards

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We very much enjoyed our stay at the Hilton DoubleTree in Annapolis, Maryland and the tourist sights available there. We toured the downtown, harbour area, the Naval Academy, took a bus tour of the city and had a great waterfront dining experience. A very relaxing stay!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple