1,230 results
All reviewsdouble treecookiesfront deskshuttle serviceshuttle busrestaurant staffoutdoor poolbreakfast buffetnaval academyannapolis areachecking infitness centerhistoric districtportsconferencehighwaydowntown
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Our stay at the Doubletree could not have been better. Free shuttle into town so we didn't have to bother with parking . Even made a stop at the store so we could pick up a few things on the way back to the hotel that night. Room was excellent, upgraded to a suite at check in. Front desk was great at taking care of our every need . Only con is traffic noise from RT 50 around the pool area.

Will stay here every trip to Annapolis

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the highway if your a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2013

The A/C fan in my room was so load that I had to turn it off at night, and I like white noise at night! It was August in Annapolis so this was something I really didn't want to do. The drain in the tub/shower was very slow so I had a puddle at my feet and the tub seemed to be damage from this frequent occurance.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Alta S
AnnapolisDoubletree, Public Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis. It is feed back from our guests that helps us to identify issues and improve the experience that our guest receive. The information you provided will be given to our maintenance department to resolve.

Again, we appreciate your feedback and the information that you shared.

Best regards,
Tracy Richards

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We very much enjoyed our stay at the Hilton DoubleTree in Annapolis, Maryland and the tourist sights available there. We toured the downtown, harbour area, the Naval Academy, took a bus tour of the city and had a great waterfront dining experience. A very relaxing stay!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Don O
Reviewed August 19, 2013

A great experience, will always stay at a Doubletree Hotel when I am traveling. The service was excellent, the beds were the most comfortable beds in a hotel I have ever slept in. Had breakfast each morning in the hotel restaurant and it was delicious each time.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Go215956
Reviewed August 16, 2013

There are a lot of hotels nearby, a lot. I'd stayed in one in June and didn't like it very much. I liked this one.With two rooms and 4 people
plus a Midshipman from the Naval Academy who was there a lot, we
required a great deal of service from the desk, the maids, the restaurant,
the shuttle guy, everybody.
They were nice to all of us and we're grateful for their help. We were
back and forth to the Academy a great many times and could make it to gate 8 in 15 minutes easily. The hotel's right accross the street from a huge shopping center where there's every franchise restaurant ever invented and more stores than I have money. We ate in the hotel's restaurant a lot. It's fine. The covered patio and the outdoor pool really
couln't be nicer, I think. I'd bet you will too.
This is a nice hotel