“Business meeting”

Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis
Ranked #5 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Had a 2 day training in the Doubletree, accommodations were good. The meeting room was cold, we asked about it and the thermostat said 70 but the vents were in the ceiling over our heads and the air was blowing on us so it felt a little colder. They served coffee and beverages - one of them being hot water but alas, no tea bags were ever put out. Minor inconvenience but hot tea in a cold room would have been nice.
Business center was small but had everything you needed, printer and internet service.
I had to ship a package and mail some letters, the front desk staff were extremely helpful.
Didnt eat a full meal in the restaurant but met my group for drinks before and after dinner out and the staff was friendly. We did have the breakfast which was very good. I would stay here again if I was in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed March 14, 2013

A quick one night visit, wish I had stayed longer! Room was comfortable and spacious. Very helpful staff and great value. Good location, as there are plenty of shopping and dining options within walking distance. Good stay!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Chef_DGB
Reviewed March 13, 2013

The staff of the hotel did everything possible to make our affair special and personal for our guests and family. Special thanks to Mrs. Terri Duley our wedding coordinator who guided us through the process with every question answered and requests handled swiftly. Our family and friends enjoyed the hotel, and Charles, the bar/restuant manager, helped keep our late night parties going. My wife and I would recomend the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis for any affair or function you may have.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Was in town on a business trip and it was the first time I stayed at the Doubletree and I wasn't disappointed. The location was great, room was clean and spacious and the staff was outstanding. I without reservation would strongly recommend this hotel to colleagues family and friends.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Great value. Very clean and accommodating. Shuttle to downtown is perfect. The mall across the street has plenty of places to eat and shop. Hotel allowed a late checkout. We didn't eat at hotel, but did go to the bar.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Timothy B
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I stay here on average of 4 times per month,
Staff is outgoing and very friendly, provides a welcome experience,
I look forward to my stay here,
From the minute you enter the hotel until the minute you leave, you are treated as a valued guest, Had a problem with internet on recent stay, other than that I have never had anything negative at this location, in fact when I have guests from out of the area, I always meet them here for dinner, EXCELLENT

Room Tip: Please ask for a room away from the highyway, they are very accomadating, not to mention they make y...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Had a great stay. Comfortable clean room and very helpful friendly staff. The room was quiet even though I know there were several small children next door, I never heard them. Even a warm cookie at check in :) I was offered use of a shuttle to local destinations if I had any free time. Staff held my bags at the front desk several hours after I checked out which was a nice convenience too.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business