“Excellent Customer Oriented Staff,”

Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis
Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Annapolis
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I stay here on average of 4 times per month,
Staff is outgoing and very friendly, provides a welcome experience,
I look forward to my stay here,
From the minute you enter the hotel until the minute you leave, you are treated as a valued guest, Had a problem with internet on recent stay, other than that I have never had anything negative at this location, in fact when I have guests from out of the area, I always meet them here for dinner, EXCELLENT

Room Tip: Please ask for a room away from the highyway, they are very accomadating, not to mention they make y...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,142)

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Had a great stay. Comfortable clean room and very helpful friendly staff. The room was quiet even though I know there were several small children next door, I never heard them. Even a warm cookie at check in :) I was offered use of a shuttle to local destinations if I had any free time. Staff held my bags at the front desk several hours after I checked out which was a nice convenience too.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We live only 30 minutes from the Doubletree but wanted a weekend getaway with another couple for my wife's birthday. We all were delighted with the hotel, the room, the bar, and the restaurant. The bar was a lot of fun and the bartender was a master mixologist. One evening the manager of the hotel joined us at the bar and we had a great discussion of Erskin Caldwell and many other great classic writers! A most erudite man is he!

They have a shuttle to downtown Annapolis,that was really helpful, the driver was most accomodating and when we called to be picked up late one night he was there in no time!

Highly recommend The Doubletree for a weekend in Annapolis!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank drdiptera
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Every year I come up to Annapolis for the Army-Navy Basketball games and usually make a weekend out of it. This is the second year in a row I've stayed at the Doubletree in Annapolis. They offer a free shuttle which will take you right into the center of town (thereby relieving me of having to find parking). That's a nice plus. The rooms offer free wireless. There is a good fitness center, business center, and plenty of free parking.
The hotel itself is in good shape - perhaps just a little outdated here and there. But it's definitely clean and the staff is outstanding.
My only negative comment is the temperature of the food - both the food delivered by room service and the food at the breakfast buffet. There's nothing like cold French fries or cold breakfast sausage.
But other than that, this is a great hotel!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I had a lovely night stay at this hotel. I didn't have a reservation because I was driving in a forecasted snowstorm and wasn't sure if the weather would permit us to make it to the hotel. We arrived and were able to check in at the lowest rate I had seen on the internet the night before $104. We received warm cookies and were greeted to a nice maryland welcome. The room was lovely and clean. They have different keys at this hotel. You just hold the card to the lock and it opens. No swiping necessary. I loved this because I always seem to have trouble swiping the traditional key cards. The hotel has a shuttle that will take you around town and pick you up. That was nice after driving such a far distance. The hotel has a nice location right across from a large shopping center and mall.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank senoritajanet
Reviewed February 10, 2013

This is a very nice hotel with friendly staff, clean rooms, and very comfortable beds. There is an upscale shopping development within walking distance. The historical area, including the bay front is not walking distance, but the hotel has a shuttle that will take you where you want to go. I prefer staying closer to the historical area so that I can walk to the water, but other than that preference, this is a very nice place. It is located next to the freeway, so rooms on the highway side can get a bit noisy.

Room Tip: Request a room away from the highway side.
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I am excited to come back in the summer to use the outdoor pool! The staff was very friendly and checkin/checkout was easy. I used internet access in the room without a problem. I did not have hot water on my last morning there, but they remedied the situation within 15 minutes. The bed was VERY comfortable and rooms were quiet.