Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$100
HIExpress.com
Comfort Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$99
$113
Westin Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$202
$169
  • Pool
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $228/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$111
$101
GardenInn.com
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$98
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

$169
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $232/night.

Hotel Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$145
$114
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $162/night.

Historic Inns of Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
$149
$139
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

1,212 results
All reviewsdouble treecookiesfront deskshuttle serviceshuttle busrestaurant staffbreakfast buffetannapolis areanaval academychecking infitness centerhistoric districtportsconferencehighwaydowntownmd
Reviewed June 29, 2011

I went to Annapolis to see the city and to meet my son who did the Summer Seminar at the Naval Academy. The people at the Doubletree Annapolis were very friendly, the room was nice, and they helped me get around and see the sights. They provide a shuttle into the harbor, historic part of time and are very willing to take and pick up as you need. Also it is a close walking distance to a new nice outdoor mall with restaurants and good shopping. Definitely would recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2011

I was quite surprised to read the negative comments about this hotel. I thought it was great. The staff were really friendly and helpful.

The staff on the front desk were good, and there was a free shuttle to take you anywhere you wanted to go in Annapolis. The driver gave me his number and we just had to give him a ring when we were ready and he would come and pick us up to bring us back wherever we ended up in the city. Overall the staff service was really excellent.

The pool was nice. It's true that it was near to a large road but it was still pleasant.

The hotel was well situated for conveniences. There was a healthy foods supermarket nearby, as well as a Panera for breakfast and a great brewery pub for dinner.

We found the room quiet and immaculately clean with a nice bathroom and very comfortable beds and pillows.

Also we got this room at a bargain rate so we were very happy.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank zoebrigley
AnnapolisDoubletree, Public Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2011

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to write a very nice review. We are delighted that you enjoyed the hotel, the amenities, and the staff friendliness. We feel the employees are one of our greatest assets and the service they provide reflects in our management style. They will be excited to receive the compliment.

Your kind word will be forwarded to the management and staff.
Warm regards and safe travels.

Reviewed June 27, 2011

We decided to take a last minute weekend getawy and drive down to Annapolis from Baltimore for the weekend to relax a little and spend a few days at a nice pool. So I searched online and found the Doubletree with it's great pool. The pool was very nice, very big, and when it got too crowded with kids on Saturday afternoon, they had fairly frequent adult swims. But unfortunately, the pool is about 50 yards from Route 50, a six lane highway. Even if you are lucky enough to grab one of the pool chairs that don't actually have a clear open view of all the traffic, the incredible noise from the highway was very disappointing and hardly a relaxing weekend experience. We did our best to ignore it, and had a nice time, but we will never go back. It would be great if they could influence the building of a sound barrier wall against the highway, or at lthe very least plant more trees and bushes to block the view of the highway. In general, I have to say that spending a little more than usual to stay at a supposedly nicer hotel, seemed not worth it to me. It was nice to have a restaurant at the hotel, which was great for dinner, but the next morning at breakfast, there were crumbs on the tables even though they were reset for new diners. i even saw one being cleaned and there were still crumbs all along the edge of the table near the wall. Just not what you expect for the money, almost a $40 breakfast. And when we used the conference area bathrooms to change out of our bathing suites before leaving, one of the bathroom stall toilets was a mess, and the other had no toilet paper. Again, surprising and disappointing for what I thought would be an upscale place. I often stay at Courtyard by Marriott's and honestly, the towels were a little thicker here, but otherwise I don't see the difference. Maybe the furniture cost a little more? I don't know. My hubby was also pretty bummed he couldn't even get a morning newspaper at the front desk or the gift shop. They told him he could go across the street to a grocery store for one. Really? Oh well, live and learn.

Room Tip: Highway next to pool
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest:
Annapolis is a great place to have a getaway weekend and we appreciate the opportunity to have you as our guest. The swimming pool at the Doubletree is a favorite feature for many of our guests and we have not received noise complaints from the swimmers. However, we totally understand that when relaxing by the pool the highway noise could be distracting as well as the other adults and children who are enjoying the water. We try very hard to ensure all of the people swimming have quality time to enjoy the refreshing water. This is where the Adult Swim Sessions were implemented. The time sharing program has been well received but noise fun is hard to put a cap on.

We are pleased that you enjoyed your dinner in the Ports of Call Restaurant. Chef Charles McKnew has received several awards for his outstanding cooking skills. The breakfast comment was troubling and will be reviewed with the staff and management.

It is feedback from our guests that allow us the opportunity to imporve on our service and facility, and we thank you for take the time to inform the hotel.

Kind regards,

Reviewed June 27, 2011

First, the Front Desk staff sits in a back room and there is not so much as even a bell at the Front Desk. You have to yell back to them when you need them because you can't even see them. We had to do that 2 times to get a Front Desk person to talk to. The breakfast tickets say it is a buffet, but the buffet is only on the weekends. You have to order off the breakfast menu on weekdays. There is also a large statement on the ticket that states "Gratuity not included". I didn't appreciate that. If I want to leave a tip, I will leave one. I certainly don't want the hotel to guilt me in to it. What is the point of having a free breakfast if they're going to do that? I would have rather just had a counter full of bagels and cereal rather than this breakfast. I wanted a buffett which the ticket said it was supposed to be. Speaking of the restaurant, the waiter was about the rudest person on the planet. He was short with us from the beginning. Then, I had a question about the bill and the waiter automatically assumed he knew what I was asking and before I could even ask the question, he rudely fired to me an answer which was not even what I was asking. Bottom line, this hotel is a victim of HORRIBLE MANAGEMENT. It's quite obvious from the bad processes and horrible service that ruins an otherwise nice hotel.

I can't believe that Doubletree allows this horrible hotel to use their fine name. The hotel itself is pretty nice, but was ruined with a long line of bad service from pretty much every employee we encountered. I have lost allot of respect for the Doubletree as a result of this stay and the Doubletree used to be very high on my list of favorite hotels.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends

Dear Valued Guest:

While we appreciate your review, we are very disappointed to learn that you did not enjoy your visit. It is our goal to provide outstanding customer service along with a quality product.

Your comments will be reviewed with the management and staff to resolve and improve the issues noted.

Again, we appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed June 21, 2011

I was traveling on business & didn't get to bed until about midnight. When I laid down, I realized the bed was broken. Badly. It sloped to one side terribly. I was really uncomfortable but I had already fully unpacked, gotten into my PJs and it was so late, so I decided to just deal with it. It made for a horrible night. Looking back, knowing how little sleep I'd gotten, I would have just packed it up & moved rooms. In the morning when checking out, I let the manager know there was a problem with the bed. I didn't ask for any compensation, I simply wanted him to know before they rented it out to someone else. However, he immediately offered me free breakfast, which I had no time to do, as I was off to an appointment. Instead, he took half off my rate. Problems will arise at times when you're traveling, but I am loyal to Hilton family of hotels because whenever there is a problem, it is always rectified quickly & without hassle or begging. I appreciate that we're always well taken care of at these hotels.

I would recommend this hotel. It is a super value for the area & even though it isn't downtown where a lot of the shops, restaurants & nightlife are, there is a hotel shuttle that runs until late for free. You can still enjoy the sights without paying the high hotel price.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Sheripie
AnnapolisDoubletree, Public Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2011

Dear Guest:
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We rely on the feedback of our guests to help with coaching our team on how to deal with challenges. We are delighted that the agent provided good customer service in your situation.

Your comments will be forwarded to the General Manager. Again, we appreciate your kind words for our staff and look forward to your return visit.