“Warm Delicious Crepes”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I go here for lunch often. Reasonable prices and interesting menu. My favorite is the Mottz which is mozzarella cheese, basil and tomatoes. The Kevin Bacon is also very good: turkey, bacon, cheese, tomatoes. They also have a breakfast crepes and sweet crepes. I have tried most of the menu and you cannot go wrong here. Lunch with a drink for under $10.

1  Thank tamacita

Reviewed June 21, 2013

We love going downtown in the morning to take our little one to walk around, and our first stop is Sophie's for crepes. I get the BATS (bacon, avocdao, tomato) and my husband gets the Nutella crepe every time. It is one of our weekend morning routines that reminds us how much we love living in the Annapolis area, and Sophie's is part of that Love! The food is tasty, and the service is prompt and friendly. Just remember, this isn't a sub shop, it takes a couple minutes for a crepe to cook, and it is well worth for 4-5 minute wait.

My brother-in-law recently proposed to his fiance at the Naval Academy, but first they went to Sophie's since they too make it part of their Annapolis weekend routine (he had to throw her off track!) So I guess that makes Sophie's a romantic place too. :)

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Last breakfast in Annapolis and we wanted to spend it at the harbor and outside. Definitely a must try. Too many choices on the menu. Next I'll try the Nutella crepe! They have tables outside on the sidewalk and in the morning it's shaded.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

This is a relatively new establishment. Good quick food - if there isn't a line. If so, be prepared to wait a bit, however good value for the cost!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

we had been told to make sure we went to this place instead of having dessert ...coffe cold.....crepes...nothing special......maybe they are great for their savory crepes but the sweet ones......no so much...I wouldnt go back