“About What You'd Expect from a Diner”
Review of Double T Diner

Double T Diner
Ranked #35 of 358 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Food served quickly. Quality just above fast food. Portions generous. Wait staff very attentive. S'okay, but not a place to take guests. Not fancy.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I honestly can't remember the last time I was here, exactly, but I've been here often. Everything is great! Whatever you're in the mood for, they have it! The owners are Greek, so the Greek selections are always good. Delicious moussaka, spanokopita, and Greek omelets. Soups are also good and hearty here. If the mazza ball is the soup of the day, get it! And you can never go wrong with their breakfasts. They are served 24 hours a day and the pancakes and waffles really hit the spot! Its often hard to decide what to get when you come to the Double T....nom nom nom!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Huge menu. Fast service. Friendly staff. Awesome desserts. Tons of chrome. Fair prices. Great food. What else could you possibly expect from a fantastic diner, particularly in a town notorious for its overrated, overpriced eateries? Enjoy!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Husband drove me down to Annapolis Double T...it was raining and I couldn't figure out where in the world we were driving so far to..in the rain/snow and I was starving to boot..as we turned the corner there in the rain was the beautiful neon lights and silver diner...I LOVE lights, neon, etc..and so I was thrilled and immediately took fotos with my fone.. The food was AMAZING and plentiful...I took some home and ate for 2 days...lolol - I would highly recommend this place for family/friends/outing/groups...The Diner is VERY clean...bathrooms also... The waitress was very friendly and sweet...and let me mention that we came from DC and I left my keys and wallet in the Ladies Room...we actually drove back (50mi)--what a sweet wonderful man to do so --- and they had my belongings all IN TACT right at the register... I give this place 10Stars...add 5 more circles to the 'ratings dots' above! We will be back! Patt and Strick

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Its hard to complain about too much food but wow - portion sized are huge! Definitely need to come hungry! We went around lunch time on a Sunday morning - no wait although the place was really crowded, service was very good. Most of my party had breakfast items which looked and were reported to be very good although most were not able to finish their food. I had the gyro pannini which was outstanding but unfinishable! Next time - I'll split a plate!