“Breakfast Stop”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Miami, Florida
“Breakfast Stop”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Good food as most diners offer. Enjoyed foods not available in home state of FL. Creamed chipped beef and scrapple were excellent and brought back memories of meals at home wihen growing up. Service was very good and accomodated requests and questions from grand children. Recommend for memory lane visit for person who grew up in area of Atlantic coast.

• Visited January 2013

kent island, maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“little bit of eveything”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

you can always get a freshly made meal from breakfast to fresh seafood and baked goods.Decent quality and big portions, dont get anything too fancy.

Visited January 2013
Chuckey, Tennessee
“Great breakfast - had to repeat”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

In the area for an event and were cruising for someplace to eat breakfast/brunch when we spotted Double T's. We were not disappointed. The menu is huge! It must weigh 3 pounds. They are open 24 hours and offer just about anything you might want to eat from breakfast, to middle of the night "after the bars close" food to get you through til morning. My husband had the Double T's breakfast and it was huge -- the way he likes it. I had the Chesapeake Benedict and the crab cake was incredible -- huge big chunks of crab meat, not mushy stuff --- really, really good. It was so good in fact, that we went back the next day for brunch before we left town and ordered the same thing again -- not something we do very often. The French Toast looked incredible and I saw people drinking Mimosa's for brunch, so that tells you a little about the menu. Very impressive how quickly the food arrived at the table, considering how large the place is. The staff was very, very engaging and helpful with the huge menu. I would recommend this to anyone, whether for breakfast or stumbling out of a bar at 3 in the morning.

• Visited January 2013
Texas
“Good food!”
Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

We tried this diner on a Sunday late morning. We just missed the breakfast crowd but the church crowd didn't come in yet so it was crowded but not bad. We got seated with our party of 5 immediately.

The food was good. I got the chicken cheese steak and it was very good. My husband and son got breakfast and they really liked it. My other son got a pizza burger and he enjoyed that also and my daughter got a kids mozzarella stick platter which she loved! My fave part was the soup. It was delicious!! It was cream of crab and it is so yummy. My son had chicken noodle and he loved it.

We will definitely be back. I want to try their desserts sometime. They look delicious!!

“Never Go Home Hungry!”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

I've eaten here many times. When I know I'm going through Annapolis, I know where I'm eating. Sooo many choices. So much food I don't know how they make any money! I recommend it to everyone.

Visited December 2012