“ONLY PLACE TO EAT CRABCAKES”

Dock Street Bar & Grill
Ranked #25 of 357 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Gastropub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Warm cozy bar with hands down the best crab anywhere's. Dockstreet has spoiled us and don't eat crabcakes, chowder, crab balls any where else because they fall so short of Dockstreets. Service always warm and attentive. Great place to host a private party upstair, fabulous food and very affordable.

2  Thank BurnsEllicottCity

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Great spot to stop in for a beer and a burger. But, their crab cakes are fantastic. Always had good service here also.

1  Thank Av8tr777
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Wife and I stop in to get out of the rain, really nice little bar, many different types of beer. The service was great, we didn’t eat anything during our stop but the food looked and smelled amazing, on our next stop we plan on tasting the great looking food.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

I've not eaten at Dock Street so this is just a review of the bar. I'm not a tourist in Annapolis so I would probably never eat here actually! Dock Street is fun at night time because it's one of the only places in Annapolis to dance. I've been to this location for the bar a few times and there always is an annoying cover charge, like for what??

I've never been so disrespected by employees of a place before. The bartenders are so rude and use serving drinks to boost their ego. They also basically have only domestic beers! Apparently there is a rule that you cannot go in the restroom with more than one person at a time. I was thrown out of the bar for going to the bathroom with my girlfriend. It was very very loud and I couldn't hear anyone pounding on the door. We were using the bathroom one at a time and were done within 5 minutes. If it is such an important rule- why no sign? What if I was handicapped? I've heard from others that they throw people out of this place for no reason. I'm actually the one who suggested this place to my friends, and brought in the business that night, only to be treated with so much disrespect. PS If you want to be surrounded by dudes late at night creepily eyeing you up like prey, then go to this place.

1  Thank Stefaniefarrah
Reviewed January 3, 2014

While the dark, bayside motif and long bar dominates, the food really distinguishes Dock St Bar & Grill. Every item for our party of six was freshly prepared from the crab chowder to the crab cakes to the chicken strips. A very palate-pleasing surprise was the local touch of the Old Bay chicken wings. Service was pleasant and efficient. Location is good by the City Dock and near the Naval Academy. Prices are reasonable for tourists seemingly to appeal more to locals.

Been to Dock Street Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!