“Delicious Food”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Gastropub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We stopped for lunch during a bike ride. Received great service excellent crab cakes and crab soup...yummy!

There are newer reviews for Dock Street Bar & Grill

Reviewed November 6, 2012

The waitress at a local restaurant warned us off the crab cakes where she worked and recommended we try Dock Street instead. We liked the crab cakes that are FULL of lump crab meat but the highlight was the rich and wonderful crab soup.

Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

This is definitely a bar and grill, but the food was very good, above all, the crab cake!! Sat outside on an unseasonablely warm Sunday afternoon in Oct people watching.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Travelers at our hotel told us to try the crab cakes at the Dock Street Bar & Grill. We took 12 people for lunch. You would have thought that the establishment would be trilled that we came. They acted like they were doing us a favor. There is no kids menu. We had 6 kids with us. The waitress suggested some items for children, all were between $9 and $13. That is a lot to pay for a kids meal for a 3 year old. I had the crab cake salad, which was basically a crab cake on a bed of lettuce. It was good, but I felt that it was very pricy for what I received. All in our party thought the food was okay. Overpriced, but okay. The service was not up to par and when we complained the manager was rude and unkind. It is not a restaurant we would return to.

1  Thank pvbmom
Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

My crab cake was burnt on the bottom. But once I chopped off the burnt part it was okay. I told server about the burnt crabcake and he did not offer me a new one or offer a refund thus the poor review!

Been to Dock Street Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!