“My Favorite” 5 of 5 bubbles

Nando's
Ranked #115 of 347 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: Portuguese, African
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Annapolis, Maryland
“My Favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014

This is by farr my favorite lunch place in Annapolis. Great service, quick, and always delicious. Try the country salad.you won't be disappointed!

• Visited May 2014

Seattle, Washington
“So delicious!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Nando's - please come to the west coast!!!!! Seattle would love you!!!! I have been here twice now on two visits - I will keep coming back!

Las Vegas
“Refreshing and surprising flavors all wrapped up in a chicken”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

The chicken is great but what I truly enjoy are all of the side dishes. I try not to make a pig of myself but it all tastes so delicious! The rolls...you'll need two of them. The vegatables are so uniquely prepared. A fabulous find. I wish we had a Nandos where I live.

Visited December 2013
Annapolis, MD
“the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I once thought that Boston Market made the best semi-fast food chicken. Moe over, Boston Market. Nando's has you beat. The chicken! The mashed potatoes! And the Sagres beer.

Visited January 2014
Usa, Japan
“Spice good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

Awesome!!! My husband & I have finally found a small piece of South Africa ....we were there for our honeymoon & fell in love with the people & the food. Everything we had was great, but we warn our friends that don't like hot foods the start with the mild or go lite on the medium....super fresh & great veggie combos!