“Happy hour only review”
Review of The Chop House

The Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
The Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 350 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Maryland
“Happy hour only review”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Happy Hour Excellent... Never ate in restaurant on regular menu. Small seating area for a really popular happy hour so get there early. Good portions and great drink prices. One of my favorite happy hours around. Enjoy!

• Visited August 2014

Arlington, Virginia
“Birthday dinner - great value!!”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Highly recommend The Chop House for a birthday dinner. We got 50% off all food items (and a free dessert for the birthday girl) just by showing a drivers license to prove we were there on her exact birthday.

Of course, the birthday girl ordered the most expensive Kobo steak ($70) but at 50% off it was the deal of the centruy. I had the filet mignon. Both were cooked to perfection. We ordered the creamed corn and garlic mashed potatoes for sides. The creamed corn is a meal all by itself! So wonderful.

Service was awesome and not at all intrusive. Well worth the expensive. We will be back!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank EB S
Bowie, Maryland
“Birthday dinner”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Went to the Chop House for my wife's birthday. We had reservations for 7pm but went a little early to set at the bar and have a drink. At 7pm they came and took us to a little private room for are meal. It was perfect the server and all the staff waited on us like we were the only people in the restaurant. The food was the best that I have had in sometime. Stakes cooked perfect and the sides were great. The best thing is that if it is your birthday you get your food for free. You have to show your ID. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone that wants a special night out.

Visited May 2014
Colchester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic meal”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Amazing quality meat and sides albeit at quite a high price. The service was great and the atmosphere relaxed but slightly more formal than casual, although not stuffy. Great choice of wines and other drinks to accompany the meal too.

You HAVE to try the creamed corn!

Visited May 2014
Annapolis, Maryland, United States
“First of many”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

My Wife and I celebrated our 25th aniversary here on Tuesday night. I would normaly have chosen a trusted venue but we had two friends recommenf this place. My wife's favorite is steak au poivre and it was Fabulous. I went for the Dover sole. The staff were knowledgeable and well trained. The Manager took the time to say hello and made our experience there memorable.
Oh yes, best oysters I've had in years, and the salad dressing was perfect..
Next door valet parking for 2 bucks, can't beat it,

• Visited May 2014

Been to The Chop House? Share your experiences!