“Great Place for Breakfast”
Review of Eggcellence

Eggcellence
Ranked #26 of 357 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: (410) 573-9503
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We had breakfast here twice; my wife said her yogurt and fruit were the best anywhere. My omelet and oatmeal were excellent, as was the coffee. Service was outstanding. I highly recommend this restaurant, which is very convenient to those staying on the north side of Annapolis.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I ate here on a busy Sunday afternoon. We had actually went to 3 different restaurants and there was over a 45 min wait. So I went on trusty Trip Advisor and found this place! And I am glad that we did. The food here is awesome. The blintzs and the french toast were a hit with the kids. My sister had the Brushetta Benedict and she would not stop talking about it the whole day. The only reason I gave them a 4 star review and not a 5 star review was that I felt a bit rushed to eat. I literally had like 5 to 6 bites on my plate and I took a sip of my coffee turned to make sure my niece was doing okay and the waitress swooped in and took my plate away. She didn't even ask if I was done yet. That was the only disappointing thing that happened. Next time if I eat here again, I'll make sure to hunch over my plate and guard it with a fork to prevent such mishaps.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I read about Eggcellence on Tripadvisor. The location throws you off a little because it is in a strip mall area. We went on a Saturday morning with quite a few guests waiting for tables. The décor is fresh, the prettiest shade of yellow on the walls, so it bright. The people at the front were friendly and we were seated in less then five minutes. The menu has choices of omelets, variety of eggs benedict, pancakes (seasonal pancakes,too) homemade muffins but it isn't a big menu. Just enough breakfast items. Our server brought us coffee and took our order within five minutes. Our food arrived in less than ten minutes, that was amazing. I ordered the smoked salmon eggs benedict. It came with home fries - a red potato that was diced and fried on a griddle with garlic and onions. My breakfast was the best I ever had. The potatoes were delicious but the benedict was out of this world. The flavors just complimented each other perfectly. My husband had the western omelet with a small order of pancakes. Pancakes had a slight crisp to them - Yum! Definitely go for breakfast when you visit Annapolis.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Walking distance to hotel, just across the street. Great place for late brunch. A lot to eat for the price. Loved it!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Some of the most interesting food in Annapolis. Beautifully prepared with special attention to seasonal offerings. Steak hash with pumpkin pancakes were out of this world. Service is lovely with special detail.