“Very good service”

Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
maryland
“Very good service”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I was weary walking into a hot dog and burger restaurant, as I do not eat beef, but I found out that they also offer veggie dogs, and a variety of chicken and other meat dogs. Not only did they serve me a delicious veggie dog, but they also recommended excellent topping to go on it.

Visited May 2012

Bellport, New York
“Best lunch in town!”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Delicious food! Fun servers! Too bad outdoor seating is limited but you can grab your lunch and sit on the dock and enjoy the people watching!

Visited May 2012
Annapolis, Maryland
“GLOVES please, otherwise good.”
Reviewed December 23, 2011

To agree with another reviewer, we went to Pip's the night of the Christmas sailboat parade, and there were two teenage guys working. Neither wore gloves in any part of the preparation, and they definitely touched the bun/ hotdog many times, as well as their hair, cash register, tv remote, etc. Having your employees wear gloves when touching your food is the simplist and easiest way to build confidence in your customers that you operate a sanitary and clean restaurant. If I see gloves being worn (AND changed in between food prep & other tasks) in the future we will definitely come back. Otherwise, I'm afraid this will be another restaurant to skip. Too bad too, becasue my hot dog was really good!

• Visited December 2011
Amelia Island, Florida
“Gloves”
Reviewed August 23, 2010

We were just there on Saturday, it was very busy and hot. There was an employee taking orders and wearing a wool cap sweating etc and wiping his forehead and preparing the food without gloves. Well, after seeing that we were turned off and walked out!!!

1 Thank freerita09
Maryland
“Loved it!”
Reviewed January 20, 2010

Annapolis needs a place like Pip's. Affordable and easy! My family and I love it! We go as often as we can and enjoy everything we try. My favorite is the chicago dog. It has fresh toppings and a delicious grilled hot dog. They have Sabrett's hot dogs and being from NY, I can appreciate that! The french fries are amazing! They are crispy and have a perfect amount of salt on them. I have also tried the homemade Pips relish. It is amazing, made with mangos and jalapenos, sweet and spicy. They should jar it! I recommend Pips to anyone who travels to Annapolis!