“Appetizers & Drinks”

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #198 of 348 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Appetizers & Drinks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

This is my second time here & I really like this place. I like that valet was cheap ($2) & they are fast with it! There was a little bit of a wait (45 minutes). but that didn't seem to bother us. Our waiter (Bruce) was prompt & always checking on us to make sure that we were okay.

I wasn't too hungry so as an entree I got the (appetizer) tuna tutaki with an Asian pear Mojito. My honey ordered his fave - beef & broccoli & we shared their shrimp dumplings appetizer. My tuna tutaki was EXCELLENT!! Just the right spices (not too hot) & garnished just right. The pear mojito was AMAZING!! I wanted more than just one, but I dared not.

My honey enjoyed his meal. When we come here that's all he has a taste for. I'm not big on beef, but I did taste his broccoli & it was good.

The shrimp dumpling was on point! It was his first time trying a dumpling & he even enjoyed it - so much to the point where he was eating more of it than I was. LOL!

All-in-all I give this place 2 thumbs up!

• Visited March 2014

Annapolis, Maryland
“Pseudo-Chinese food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

P.F. Changs presents itself as an upscale pseudo-chinese restaurant with upscale pretensions. I have no objection to the fact that it is part of a chain. However, I find the food to be bland and the combinations somewhat weird. I'd just like to get a cup of standard oolong tea with my meal, but instead get these odd flavored types. The times I have gone with friends, my wife will bring her own tea bags. Quite frankly, we only go to dinner here because some our friends want to go. Personally, I am underwhelmed by the place.

Visited December 2013
Dunkirk, Maryland
“What has happened to PF Changs?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

My 9 year old granddaughter always chooses Chang's for her birthday. The last two experiences have been less than their original good food, good service. it was early and not busy so I'm not sure what the problem was. The food came to the table in shifts. Plates were brought after the food was " handed" to us - not " placed" on the table and we had to ask for them. My wine glass had water spots. The shrimp was soggy in the fried rice. We took the remainder home but will not eat it. Very disappointing. This nice place has turned into just another place to eat. The step above reputation it once had is gone in my book.

• Visited October 2013
MD
“Oh dear, what's happened?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

This used to be a favourite eating place of mine, but tonight's meal was fairly grim.

The Hot and Sour soup was neither hot nor sour and the calamari was nothing to write home about.

I wonder if this is why the place was virtually empty

The only redeeming factor was that my wife's Sweet and Sour Chicken was good.

Maryland
“Good Food - Poor Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

Took forever to get drinks ordered, and even longer to get them delivered to the table. We had to get the manager's attention to get the drinks delivered. Our server's performance reflected poorly on the restaurant/franchise.

• Visited October 2013