“Worst ever”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Worst PF Changs ever, service was terrible, food was dry, we would have asked for a manager if we ever saw our waitress. They could learn a few things from Pittsburgh stores.

There are newer reviews for P.F. Chang's

Reviewed July 28, 2013

The food was typical for this type of restaurant, ok and relatively inexpensive. It isn't any better than you would get in a mall food court or Asian food buffet. The service was slow but friendly. There are better place to eat in the same shopping area.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I hate to give this resturaunt a bad rating because we've eaten here so many times before and the food and service had been great.
The last time we ate here, the customer service was awful. The food was worse. We normally get our same favorites. The combo lo mein and combo fried rice. The meat was very old as if it had sat and had been reheated many times over. When we complained about it, we were told by the waitress that she didn't notice anything wrong and she would get the manager. The manager said he looked at it but didn't see what I was talking about. I was very disappointed because not only was the food bad but I hate when a manager argues with a customer instead of just fixing the problem. He attempted to send another round of fried rice for my husband and it was better than the last batch but still, the shrimp looked and tasted old. It was early in the day around noon so I'm not sure why the meat was old, rubbery and overcooked and the food was cold. I declined on another servig of lo mein. We are used to getting fresh food from here and oustanding service but that was not the case on this visit. At any rate the experience spoiled my appetite and I was saddened and disappointed that I would have to remove this locaiton from being on my favorites list. From now on, I'll have to go to the other locations which are not close to my home. Also, they no longer sell the mini desserts like the "great wall of chocolate". The regular sizes are way too big. At any rate, it is what it is. I am big on customer service and consistency so I no longer patronize places who don't get this concept.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Standard "Americanized" Chinese. Decent service, average value, but nothing to write home about. This last sentence is a "nothing sentence" because TripAdvisor requires that the review be longer than what I really have to articulate about this restaurant.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Easily my favorite chinese food place! I wish they delivered!!! They are pickup only :( but it is so worth it!! Their chicken chow mein is probably one of my favorite things on this planet. Its what I would take with me on a desert island. The chicken and vegetables lunch menu item is a perfect healthy pick me up for lunch. Don't get me started with the pot stickers, I dream about them. The mongolian beef is super yummy, I ask them to make it very mild because I don't do spicy well and they always do it for me.

The staff is always so friendly and personable. I've only ever ran into one young, tall, brown haired guy who wasn't very friendly but maybe he was just having a bad day but I've seen him on multiple occasions and he wasn't very nice but oh well...

I highly recommend you try this place. Its a little pricer for Chinese food I will admit but to me the service, ambiance, and quality of food is so worth it