“Best Ice Cream You Will Ever Eat”

Storm Brothers Ice Cream Factory
Ranked #5 of 16 Dessert in Annapolis
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed December 15, 2011

I have been going to this ice cream spot since I was a kid with my parents and now I go with my husband and little one. They have the best ice cream ever. I always get the black raspberry - there is no comparison, it is simply the BEST!!

Reviewed November 14, 2011

Storm Bros is a long-lived local institution, and for good reason. Outstanding ice cream!

Reviewed November 7, 2011

Our first night in Annapolis we returned to the harbor area and were surprised at the number of people getting ice cream when the air temperature was in the forties! On the following day we decided to try the ice cream since it was in such demand the night before.

You have a choice between vanilla and chocolate soft serve or your tradition scoop hard packed ice cream. I got a scoop of German Chocolate and my wife got a scoop of Pralines and Cream. They have a great system to get people in and out quickly (the line forms to the right) and the staff was nice, but the ice cream was nothing special. Mine tasted like regular chocolate and my wife's tasted like butter cream. I guess we have been spoiled by ice cream back home! I did like being given three option for your cone.

They are not the only ice cream available in the area so we would suggest you try searching for that perfect cone somewhere else :-)

Reviewed September 19, 2011

My husband stopped in for a cone of sugar free that he said was good. Their location is very good and near the harbor.

What impressed me was while I was waiting, a young couple came into the shop carrying a styrofoam meal leftovers container. They explained that they wanted to walk around for a couple of hours and asked one of the servers if they could leave their leftovers in their fridge. The server said, "Sure" and explained when they would be closed. The two of us who witnessed this were so amazed and the accommodating server, so the restaurant gets high marks for courtesy.

Reviewed September 6, 2011

Storm Broad is a fixture of Annapolis. The ice cream is good for great prices and you can't beat the location. The line can be long, but it moves quickly.