Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fun day on the water!

What a great company! Very friendly and lots of info. Guide knew so much about the area. Everything... read more

Reviewed July 3, 2018
Kerri P
via mobile
Learn, paddle, fun

Fun, cool way to spend a few hours - Pete keeps it fun and fresh with his wealth of historical and... read more

Reviewed July 2, 2018
JamieMSR
Chapel Hill, North Carolina

All reviews kayak tour granola bars spa creek corny jokes kayaking experience gorgeous weather great sense of humor great company fantastic tour historical facts pete tandem paddle guide fun beginners wealth
Reviewed May 20, 2017

I had a great time doing their sightseeing tour. Our Tour guide Dustin was awesome, super friendly with great corny jokes. I have lived in downtown Annapolis for two years and learned a lot of new things about Annapolis history and goings-on. It was also great getting out on the water!

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank MarielP664
Reviewed September 12, 2016

My family of 4 enjoyed the 2 hour tour with Dustin (love him!) on Saturday. From booking through putting away our gear, it was very easy and enjoyable to work with the company. The kayaks are very easy to get in and out of, we went at a good pace, and Dustin kept us chuckling while pointing out interesting historical facts. It was fun to see Annapolis from a kayak and paddle up ego alley. I would highly recommend going. These guys love what they are doing and it makes the whole experience a pleasure.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed September 10, 2016

Kayak Annapolis provided us with good way to test out a two person ocean kayak and experience Annapolis Harbor. Dustin is a "hoot". His historical knowledge of the area intermingled with his puns/jokes and kayaking safety provided a great afternoon on the water. So, as they advertise, "prepare to get wet". We had a couple of ladies and a gentleman wearing "street" clothes and shoes that "got wet" that I'm sure that they wished they had been prepared. All in all, the harbor is busy place and having the right guidance made the afternoon of kayaking a very pleasureable experience.

Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

I wish I would have checked with Trip Advisor prior to purchasing 4 groupon tix. It appears several customers experienced the same issue as I did.

I tried several times over the summer to book a tour for (4) people using the vouchers I had. I had zero success on line booking a weekend tour. I kept thinking I was doing something wrong until I tried booking a tour for FULL PRICE and miraculously it worked. I called to see if I could book a trip and was informed that there was zero availability. When I mentioned that the web allowed me to book a full price fare I was then told that they reserve some voucher fairs but need full paying fairs so they can make some money.

My vouchers expires in a few days and although I won't lose my initial investment I will now have to double my cost if I want to utilize this gift. Another $120 to Kayak Annapolis is not worth it.

So I guess I will just chalk this up to a donation to Kayak Annapolis and hopefully potential customers will read this before purchasing vouchers and make a better decision then I did.

5  Thank bmhoop
Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

This is a great way to get out on the water and learn about Annapolis. We loved our guide Dustin. I had never been in a kayak before but it was an easy, leisurely trip.

2  Thank RazorbackGirlWPS